Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

If they really separated(couple from Masha)thing rlc is losing a big opurtunity were..they need more houses and Masha or the couple moving to another new house would be a win win situation..new house and with residents that can deliver and inclusively have good guests(seems a big problem to have those in the houses in Spain) that do a lot in cam in right situations($$$).But things work slower than a very old turtle.

• Upvote 1

Forgeted to say..Masha,Sasha and Dasha are the last big names,well know residents that rlc still have..if they lost this three what will remain..Linda&tibor zzzzz,Asia&Hakeem(not sure what this two are or not),Martina&Alberto not very exciting,Carla&Yanai..it's Carla and Yanai..if i was rlc i would do everything to mantain this three(M&S&D)online.

31 minutes ago, binocular said:

The end is nigh. As ze81 has commented, what is to become of Masha? More to the point, what is to become of RLC? Hardly worth punters still taking out new subscriptions now is it.

If Rlc lose M&S&D then Probrably yes,they are more close to just close than to bring site to good old times,this three are the last resistance..the only ones that still have that Rlc spirit..of being normal people but also with capacity to deliver explicit content,bring lots of guests etc.Masha i am not worried about her(if she stays)she have plenty of girlfriends and can stay online long long time.But if i was rlc i would find a nice house for the couple and raise their paycheck..but more faster they just open another Barca house with show girls crap😣.

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems ônly the couple is packing.Maybe house will be for Masha.Curious to see who will keep the cats,the brown one is really tied with Sasha.

The brown on have history on RLC he start his way at N&B apartment Dasha gave N&B her cat and took the their cat to M&S on one of her previous visits (I think the time she came with Demid)

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, rebliz said:

The brown on have history on RLC he start his way at N&B apartment Dasha gave N&B her cat and took the their cat to M&S on one of her previous visits (I think the time she came with Demid)

Indeed,the cat was of N&B then M&S kept him and N&B got another one,sinse the brown cat arrived he really connected to Sasha,would be sad if Sasha leaved and he stayed without him,just hope the two pets will continue well treated and with a home to stay,specialy the brown one wants a lottt of atention and Sasha seem to have unlimited patience with him,more than any human in the 🌎.😅.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

….. and N&B got another one

As I wrote the another one was Dasha's old cat 

It's seems that if she lost the last creator in her life it's will be sad for her looks like many friends of her gone 

• Upvote 1