Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

As I wrote the another one was Dasha's old cat 

It's seems that if she lost the last creator in her life it's will be sad for her looks like many friends of her gone 

When you Run Away from Home that usually happens.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

Dam..I really hope neither of the three leaves rlc,i have basicaly three houses that i watch..Asia&Hakeem,Martina&Alberto and Sasha,Dasha,masha.RLC hope you are smart in this and find a nice rlc house for Sasha&Dasha!And maybe revamp Masha house(if she gets the house for her).

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Dam..I really hope neither of the three leaves rlc,i have basicaly three houses that i watch..Asia&Hakeem,Martina&Alberto and Sasha,Dasha,masha.RLC hope you are smart in this and find a nice rlc house for Sasha&Dasha!And maybe revamp Masha house(if she gets the house for her).

Don't depend on RLC whatever they did/do or will do is economic calculation "minimum outlay and Maximum income"

the widespread method is "the grocer method aka "succeed method"

I don't think that all three can live together Masha is too much selfish you call that a "bitch" behavior she don't give them any privacy or "living space" (she got oneself room and TV set)  she can't do her makeup and make her nails there?

40 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Don't depend on RLC whatever they did/do or will do is economic calculation "minimum outlay and Maximum income"

the widespread method is "the grocer method aka "succeed method"

I don't think that all three can live together Masha is too much selfish you call that a "bitch" behavior she don't give them any privacy or "living space" (she got oneself room and TV set)  she can't do her makeup and make her nails there?

Think will work with two houses,this one for Masha and her things and a new one for S&D,rlc lost maybe 80'90% of their "stars",Personaly if i was them I would try to mantain the few ones left.Bur of course it also depends if the three want to continue in cams.Just like in N&B place,or Eva place etc the thing is that we didn't loose only them..we lost all the guests also.Personaly i am not a fan of Masha but..iam big fan of her "sister" and other girlfriends of her.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Ότι θα συνεργαστεί με δύο σπίτια, αυτό για Μάσα και τα πράγματα της και ένα νέο για την S & D, RLC έχασε ίσως 80'90% της «αστέρια» τους, Personaly αν μπορώ να ήμουν εγώ θα προσπαθήσω να διατηρήσετε τα λίγα αυτά left.Bur φυσικά αυτό εξαρτάται, επίσης, αν οι τρεις θέλουν να συνεχίσουν στην cams.Just όπως το Ν & μέρος Β, ή Εύα θέση κ.λπ. το θέμα είναι ότι εμείς δεν έχασε μόνο them..we χάσει όλους τους επισκέπτες also.Personaly δεν είμαι οπαδός του Μάσα but..iam οπαδός της «αδελφή» της και άλλες φίλες της.

If Masha
  cohabitation with Jane and Dick will be perfect! 😁

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

If Masha
  cohabitation with Jane and Dick will be perfect! 😁

I agree!

The situation in this apartment is increasingly incomprehensible. It looks like the house of Mama (Masha) to where the dear son (Sasha) brought that horrible woman (Dasha) that stole the son to him. In fact, the most cost-effective solution for RLC is to separate them. Masha moves on with whoever she wants, without limitations. Dasha and Sasha would live their life in full. The new apartment could either be a new one or by substitution of other tenants. Masha could get Dick & Jane or even Nelly, no problem. Dasha and Sasha could receive their friends. Who knows, Eva and the bald ...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, novidades said:

Masha prefers Dick much more than her sister... 😊😊😊

Fok Masha tastes,I prefer  Masha sexy sister😁.she looks fantastic and clean.J&D always looked "dirty" to me.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Now i am lost,if the couple are leaving why did they bought a big ass tv for livingroom!?

The TV was bought about two months ago, and its box was empty there beside the suitcases ready for departure. Sasha was thinking of taking her with him.