happyone

Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

13 minutes ago, beancounter said:

I think all were going to see is the two cats chasing each other around

Hehe,not precisely the wild sex drugs party debouching farewell..but better than nothing i gess😂.

• Like 1

The cats go too?😢

• Upvote 1

Just now, rado07 said:

The cats go too?😢

Hope they don't separate them,they got pretty attached one with another,the brown cat is crazy for Sasha,the white one gets along with all three residents,As much as would cost to brown cat and Sasha..think the better would be both cats stay were they are.

• Like 3

Masha and Dasha separating their make-up..wow looks like they might really be leaving. But with no RLC in Russia these two stars will be gone for good! I wonder what kind of job they will do now. I know Dasha is skilled in art and photography but I haven't seen Sasha do anything.

Shots on deck, time for the goodbye party 😢

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

Shots on deck, time for the goodbye party 😢

The Final Curtain Call.   buster keaton end rant GIF

• Like 1

I think this guest girl is Masha's new roommate, not my cup of tea at all.

1015 Dasha and Sasha left the apartment after 1375 days (Sasha). Dasha was participant from January 1 2018 = 564 days

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1015 Masha και Dasha έφυγε από το διαμέρισμα μετά από 1375 ημέρες 

Sasha & Dasha 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Sasha & Dasha 

Yep, I edit 

Thanks

17 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well kinda makes sense,Dasha already quit one time and Sasha looked bored for the latest times,if so another two "legends" of rlc that leave site,only one remaining of old times is Masha.But think there is a possibility(even if small)of the couple return,if they don't find new jobs,then Probrably a house to pay etc but only time will tell.

If Masha turns this into another girls only apartment now, real life disappeared here, too. 😞

With only a few real apartments remaining, another bitter setback.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, North Drizzle said:

One of you took images when they left? They took the cats too? 

At least the brown cat is there,sleeping in top of the girls(Masha and guest)in bed,not seing the white one But hope he stayed also.Update,both cats stayed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

If Masha turns this into another girls only apartment now, real life disappeared here, too. 😞

With only a few real apartments remaining, another bitter setback.

Lets hope not,place kinda become a show place a lot of times but also a lot of times was just a normal house,lets hope for the best.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, AntEater said:

Masha and Dasha separating their make-up..wow looks like they might really be leaving. But with no RLC in Russia these two stars will be gone for good! I wonder what kind of job they will do now. I know Dasha is skilled in art and photography but I haven't seen Sasha do anything.

Maybe rlc wil open a house for them in the same country Asia and Hakeem is,they would be near home(relatively)and maybe they even needed constant visa checks.Another big loss for rlc.Only Masha left.

• Like 1