Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
happyone

Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Yesterday afternoon about 17:50 when S & D returned to the apartment were holding two new large travel suitcases. Now they started clutching clothes from a wardrobe and put them in the suitcases. What is voted?
a) Journey
b) New apartment
c) Departure from rlc
I do, however, vote a.
Where can we have luck for b, c?­čĄö

4 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Yesterday afternoon about 17:50 when S & D returned to the apartment were holding two new large travel suitcases. Now they started clutching clothes from a wardrobe and put them in the suitcases. What is voted?
a) Journey
b) New apartment
c) Departure from rlc
I do, however, vote a.
Where can we have luck for b, c?

pretty sure C 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

a) Journey
b) New apartment
c) Departure from rlc
I do, however, vote a.
Where can we have luck for b, c?­čĄö

They're doing laundry and things with a suitcase, I think A. Masha said they were leaving to Russia a while ago but with the Russia RLC apartments shut-down I doubt they're leaving Italy for good. They're suitcases are kind of big though so maybe an extended stay.

Edited by AntEater
  • Like 1

Now Sasha cleaning, but why can't they but a proper mop with a handle? I don't understand, does RLC not pay these two? They live cramped up in the living room of a one-bedroom apartment on a pull-out couch while everybody else on RLC has a pretty decent apartment. They just come-off as two people that are managing to barely get by while everybody else is living comfortably. Maybe they are trying to save but RLC could at least give them a decent apartment, maybe even a 2-bedroom so Masha can join.

In my view, I really don't think that this apartment will last much longer. Sasha looks totally bored at times, even when in bed with his lady. Masha just mopes about, fantasizing about  TK and his enormous appendage. As I say just my take on things at the moment.

From yesterday's departure many of the things s & d are in the two large suitcases in front of a living room bed and in the boxes in the corridor of the apartment.

I hope Dasha washed that tank top--otherwise she is going to stink like the devil┬á­čśĆ

• Like 1

She didn't it sat on the arm of the couch since she took it off. I not sure even the devil could stand the smell. I don't think this is funny she's doing this to piss us off. I lost a lot of respect for her.

Maybe they are celebrating the last night all together.

If they really separated(couple from Masha)thing rlc is losing a big opurtunity were..they need more houses and Masha or the couple moving to another new house would be a win win situation..new house and with residents that can deliver and inclusively have good guests(seems a big problem to have those in the houses in Spain) that do a lot in cam in right situations($$$).But things work slower than a very old turtle.

• Upvote 1

Forgeted to say..Masha,Sasha and Dasha are the last big names,well know residents that rlc still have..if they lost this three what will remain..Linda&tibor zzzzz,Asia&Hakeem(not sure what this two are or not),Martina&Alberto not very exciting,Carla&Yanai..it's Carla and Yanai..if i was rlc i would do everything to mantain this three(M&S&D)online.

Seems ├┤nly the couple is packing.Maybe house will be for Masha.Curious to see who will keep the cats,the brown one is really tied with Sasha.

The end is nigh. As ze81 has commented, what is to become of Masha? More to the point, what is to become of RLC? Hardly worth punters still taking out new subscriptions now is it.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, binocular said:

The end is nigh. As ze81 has commented, what is to become of Masha? More to the point, what is to become of RLC? Hardly worth punters still taking out new subscriptions now is it.

If Rlc lose M&S&D then Probrably┬áyes,they are more close to just close than to bring site to good old times,this three are the last resistance..the only ones that still have that Rlc spirit..of being normal people but also with capacity to deliver explicit content,bring lots of guests etc.Masha i am not worried about her(if she stays)she have plenty of girlfriends and can stay online long long time.But if i was rlc i would find a nice house for the couple and raise their paycheck..but more faster they just open another Barca house with show girls crap­čśú.