Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

13 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

The TV was bought about two months ago, and its box was empty there beside the suitcases ready for departure. Sasha was thinking of taking her with him.

Thanks for the info my friend.Sidnt seen them bringing the tv,Gess Masha will stay in the house.The big question is..will S&D move to another rlc house or move out rlc.Dasha already quit rlc one time,but shortly after she was some weeks in anotehr cam site,then after she joined rlc again..So Gess she is usted to cams and this type of life,Sasha..not sure what he want. 

26 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

Κάποιος να φαίνεται ποιος distroyed το κουτί τηλεόραση έτσι;

Ευχαριστώ

In the morning hours d & s returned home. Sasha looked drunk. They sat all three until the morning and continued to drink, Sasha at one point grabbed a baseball bat and loosened the box. At some point while Dasha was in bed, she put the box on top and Sasha went upstairs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

In the morning hours d & s returned home. Sasha looked drunk. They sat all three until the morning and continued to drink, Sasha at one point grabbed a baseball bat and loosened the box. At some point while Dasha was in bed, she put the box on top and Sasha went upstairs.

I remember to read somewhere that Dasha had problems with alcohol. It seems that Sasha has the same problem. One more reason for RLC split them. It will be sad to see if their lives get worse.

That white polystyrene foam don't half make a mess. Come on Sasha, you caused it, clear it up. I wonder when Dasha, Sasha and Masha are finally moving out? Would to love see Masha stay, and invite all sorts of guys and gals to this apartment.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, binocular said:

That white polystyrene foam don't half make a mess. Come on Sasha, you caused it, clear it up. I wonder when Dasha, Sasha and Masha are finally moving out? Would to love see Masha stay, and invite all sorts of guys and gals to this apartment.

Think Masha will stay(for exemple D&S started paking things etc but Masha don't),my hopes are the same as you..Masha have lots of sexy girlfriends and maybe she know some other dudes..could be a great,fun place to watch.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think Masha will stay(for exemple D&S started paking things etc but Masha don't),my hopes are the same as you..Masha have lots of sexy girlfriends and maybe she know some other dudes..could be a great,fun place to watch.

Indeed! I hope RLC will do something in order to stop this stupid behavior. 

• Upvote 1