Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

il y a 3 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Wonder who will take the other house in Spain..hope is someone new.Martina girlfriend could be a good pic up,but even better someone new.

What other house is that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

What other house is that.

Desiree and Raul old place,and also was Carla old place,But house needs a couple cams more for sure.And hopefully new residents.

il y a 4 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Desiree and Raul old place,and also was Carla old place,But house needs a couple cams more for sure.And hopefully new residents.

Yes i forgot that was in Spain they still haven't replaced them or that apt yet. Maybe B5 was that until B3 suddently closed so they had to use that.

I remember now - it was Carla and Mario that had the disagreement with RLC and started holding notes up to the cameras to communicate with viewers, basically saying goodbye.  The apartment went into maintenance mode for a while, but both Carla and Mario returned for a short time more, then gone for good.  But here she is again, looking in better shape but over-inked.  Pleased to see the back of Mario, though.

il y a 4 minutes, franklin a dit :

Je me souviens maintenant - c'était Carla et Mario qui avait le désaccord avec RLC et a commencé à tenir des notes jusqu'à les caméras pour communiquer avec les téléspectateurs, essentiellement dire au revoir. L'appartement est entré en mode maintenance pendant un certain temps, mais les deux Carla et Mario est revenu pour un temps plus, alors parti pour de bon. Mais elle est là encore, la recherche en meilleure forme, mais sur désencrée. Heureux de voir le dos de Mario, cependant.

yes, carla and mario were a pretty nice couple, but it was a time when no participant was communicating with cams (not like today), but carla often made small signs, like writing to say goodbye ^^. the strong point of carla is that she is rather cheerful, but also that she has many friends, and will be able to bring us guest and nice parties^^^^

• Like 1

Carla sembra in forma, bel pompino di welcome

Lui non sembra messo male, Carla lo prende senza problemi,sempre accogliente la figa.....Chissa se ci delizierà con qualche numero con il suo splendido culo che Mario ha solamente assaggiato dopo tanti e tanti tentativi falliti

7 hours ago, franklin said:

I remember now - it was Carla and Mario that had the disagreement with RLC and started holding notes up to the cameras to communicate with viewers, basically saying goodbye.  The apartment went into maintenance mode for a while, but both Carla and Mario returned for a short time more, then gone for good.  But here she is again, looking in better shape but over-inked.  Pleased to see the back of Mario, though.

They came back for a short speil after holding the Notes to the Camera so Mario could get Drunk and smash the Glass Table into pieces.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, franklin said:

Don't remember that,i remmber well them being more and more apart,and last months were painful to watch because she looked very depressed,always sleeping and in pijamas,and he got kinda violent during last times or days.Other thing that always bother me is how they use and dispose animals..they had a small cat..the poor thing is gone..doubth Mario keep it because he didn't like him.