tktoo

Does Anyone Else Find RLC Boring Now?

Now that the other apartments are gone and the current apartments are limited I hardly even look at the RLC website. Anyone else?

• Like 6

I totally agree....I only log on to see if any of the previous couples have come back in another location......and when I do log on, there is nothing to see anyway......I wont be renewing my membership unless I see my fave girl again (Nelly) :-)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, michael cooke said:

I totally agree....I only log on to see if any of the previous couples have come back in another location......and when I do log on, there is nothing to see anyway......I wont be renewing my membership unless I see my fave girl again (Nelly) :-)

YEP RLC IS HEADING FOR THE TOILET READY TO BE FLUSHED .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jjs said:

YEP RLC IS HEADING FOR THE TOILET READY TO BE FLUSHED .

bored animation GIF by funk RLC!          cat whatever GIF

• Like 2

Pretty sure it's done.  I did not renew and I have seen nothing to make me change my mind.

• Like 1

I agree as well. I was hoping that by now they would have added more apartments . 

• Like 1

I think it would be great to bring some of our favorite people from Moscow to Barcelona for a holiday.  We could catch up with Kristy and Mara with their boyfriends in a different location say for 30 days and enjoy their real life holiday. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Nope and the Barca apts. are all still here which are the ones I am watching mostly anyways, so im good

It's sad to see RLC go in the current state.  I've been watching the site from the beginning of their creation and watched it grow with much interest.  It was never JUST about the sex, to me it was about the relationships and studying the differences of culture.  I'm sure the developers had a reason for the direction they have decided to go, it's too bad, well..... for me....  It's been interesting and I've learned.  There is no other site like it.  Oh, I know, there are live cam sites, BUT, just not the same.  RLC had a certain quality about them.  I'll keep checking each and hope for a return..........

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

On 7/19/2019 at 4:30 AM, MattO said:

It's sad to see RLC go in the current state.  I've been watching the site from the beginning of their creation and watched it grow with much interest.  It was never JUST about the sex, to me it was about the relationships and studying the differences of culture.  I'm sure the developers had a reason for the direction they have decided to go, it's too bad, well..... for me....  It's been interesting and I've learned.  There is no other site like it.  Oh, I know, there are live cam sites, BUT, just not the same.  RLC had a certain quality about them.  I'll keep checking each and hope for a return..........

You nailed it. I can't agree more.

• Like 1

RLC need to bring in fresh new girls for a start and STOP BRINGING BACK THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE.

And of all the girls who are in the current GOV project, they need to get each of them to entertain for the cameras if not send them home.

This is the point of bringing in girls for GOV, not for the viewers to watch them eat, sleep, shower and stare at their phones all day.

After all RLC is an adult entertainment project, not a TV drama series.

My opinions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/29/2019 at 12:09 AM, SierraTM said:

RLC need to bring in fresh new girls for a start and STOP BRINGING BACK THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE.

And of all the girls who are in the current GOV project, they need to get each of them to entertain for the cameras if not send them home.

This is the point of bringing in girls for GOV, not for the viewers to watch them eat, sleep, shower and stare at their phones all day.

After all RLC is an adult entertainment project, not a TV drama series.

My opinions.

Stop bringing the Barcelona Party Girls and get back to the Basics what RLC was about. Promoting Couples and Lesbian Couples. That way you got the Real Deal and it's Real Life.  Not something that's played out and Acted Daily. Fake Shows does not constitute Real Life.

Get Your Act Together RLC before your Ship Sinks Completely.    screaming season 10 GIF

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

il y a 30 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Stop bringing the Barcelona Party Girls and get back to the Basics what RLC was about. Promoting Couples and Lesbian Couples. That way you got the Real Deal and it's Real Life.  Not something that's played out and Acted Daily. Fake Shows does not constitute Real Life.

Get You Act Together RLC before your Ship Sinks Completely.    

I think someone explained that the GOV concept is to drive up subscription rates and bring in more action/shows to the site as a whole which is not exactly a bad idea IMO.

I did enjoy the GOV girls > than the previous apartment girls or couples.

They should continue to do this together with the couple apartments either in Italy, Barcelona or Prague.

So I totally agree with you on the couple apartments part, they should bring in NEW real couples and showcase their daily lives on cameras. 

Doing that we might have a real chance of arguably having more 'real life on cameras' compared to now.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think someone explained that the GOV concept is to drive up subscription rates and bring in more action/shows to the site as a whole which is not exactly a bad idea IMO.

I did enjoy the GOV girls > than the previous apartment girls or couples.

They should continue to do this together with the couple apartments either in Italy, Barcelona or Prague.

So I totally agree with you on the couple apartments part, they should bring in NEW real couples and showcase their daily lives on cameras. 

Doing that we might have a real chance of arguably having more 'real life on cameras' compared to now.

They could always Roll the Operation into America and Canada. That way they'd speak English and Understand what they say.  Just pick a certain demographic area from each Country then the whole USA or Canada doesn't haven't to be cut off from viewing.  They'd sure gain a shitload of Apartments more than could ever derive from Russia & Spain.

• Like 3