Does Anyone Else Find RLC Boring Now? #1

tktoo

il y a 55 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump has his fingers in there somewhere,  He's a Good Buddy of Epstein.

But I don't think Trump is into young girls TBH. Sure he is a prick and he sticks his prick into women of all kinds but young girls for Trump?

Maybe not, he does not seems like that kind of person although he is still a total a$$hole.

• Upvote 1

This thread is now officially off-topic. Every poster will be put on trial and banned. And I promise to ban myself tomorrow. Really. :biggrin:

So, back on Topic:

Yes, RLC is now boring as hell!

(And modding the Barc apartments is even worse...)

• Like 3

Le 8/8/2019 à 12:44 PM, SierraTM a dit :

But first we need to get this m********ker to talk & spill the beans about all those guys who got to the kids through him.

If not he will be just be the sacrificial lamb while the rest walk.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Jeffrey Epstein has committed suicide inside his New York City jail cell. 

I am sorry Mod but FXXK NOOOOOO, WE ALL KNEW THIS WILL HAPPEN BUT WHY????????

15 hours ago, SierraTM said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Jeffrey Epstein has committed suicide inside his New York City jail cell. 

I am sorry Mod but FXXK NOOOOOO, WE ALL KNEW THIS WILL HAPPEN BUT WHY????????

He took the Cowards way out by removing himself from the Gene Pool.  Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish.

Justice has been Served.          Lucifer will now have his day with Mr. Epstein.

Le 8/11/2019 à 1:15 PM, StnCld316 a dit :

He took the Cowards way out by removing himself from the Gene Pool.  Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish.

Justice has been Served.          Lucifer will now have his day with Mr. Epstein.

Yes but the bigger problem is that his death will bring an end to all the possibilities that those who he worked for will face justice.

You think the girls were for his consumption only? He has an exclusive clientele base who are some of the big-names we know out there. 

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes but the bigger problem is that his death will bring an end to all the possibilities that those who he worked for will face justice.

You think the girls were for his consumption only? He has an exclusive clientele base who are some of the big-names we know out there. 

Sooner or later the others will surface out of the woodwork.  Investigators likely have leads they have been following for quite some time.

Hopefully all the Victims will Sue the Estate and drain it dry.

il y a 2 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Sooner or later the others will surface out of the woodwork.  Investigators likely have leads they have been following for quite some time.

Hopefully all the Victims will Sue the Estate and drain it dry.

I don't think money is the issue here, what is more important is that they lost a big opportunity to nab those big-wigs once and for all.

The investigators will take a long time to come up with anything. And judging by how the US courts work, it will be quite a while before we see any real conviction or trials.

Basically, his death brings an end to the end-game. Everyone lost except those he wanted to protect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I don't think money is the issue here, what is more important is that they lost a big opportunity to nab those big-wigs once and for all.

The investigators will take a long time to come up with anything. And judging by how the US courts work, it will be quite a while before we see any real conviction or trials.

Basically, his death brings an end to the end-game. Everyone lost except those he wanted to protect.

That's the way it goes sometimes.  Most likely the ones involved like have a lot of power as that's the only clique that Epstein had in his Circle.

Maybe even President Bone Spurs had his fingers in the pudding.   :biggrin:

il y a 9 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

That's the way it goes sometimes.  Most likely the ones involved like have a lot of power as that's the only clique that Epstein had in his Circle.

Maybe even President Bone Spurs had his fingers in the pudding.   :biggrin:

Well this is true, I was really mad when it happened but guess this is how life goes.

Shit happens and people get away with crimes.

22 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Well this is true, I was really mad when it happened but guess this is how life goes.

Shit happens and people get away with crimes.

If this happened to any normal day Joe the matter would get swept under the rug and forgotten about.  Epstein was a big Political Contributor.  Now whatever Party he contributed to wont have his help any further.