Does Anyone Else Find RLC Boring Now? #1

tktoo

12 hours ago, firewall said:

I think there is a good chance to see them later in one apartment "couples on vacations" and probably other old couples too later

I sent an email to support and unfortunately no one responds to me ...

12 minutes ago, rino2000 said:

Hey, why do you think they'll be back and the big question when?

because Ulyana and Marat come from the same Russian city as Adeline and Markus, and now they occupy an apartment in Prague as a couple on vacation

So there is a very good chance that RLC will bring couples living in Russia back to this apartment for longer or shorter periods

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

because Ulyana and Marat come from the same Russian city as Adeline and Markus, and now they occupy an apartment in Prague as a couple on vacation

So there is a very good chance that RLC will bring couples living in Russia back to this apartment for longer or shorter periods

Yes you are right! But it seems that Adeline and Marcus are tired of the project, I feel like they want a holiday for themselves from all the cameras and people watching ... The other couple you mentioned live their passion for sex and cameras. (That's just my opinion)

9 minutes ago, rino2000 said:

Yes you are right! But it seems that Adeline and Marcus are tired of the project, I feel like they want a holiday for themselves from all the cameras and people watching ... The other couple you mentioned live their passion for sex and cameras. (That's just my opinion)

What's weird is that I couldn't find anything on Adeline on the web. I searched for hours (and I know to look).
Of course I'm not talking about all the videos you can watch on a VIP site .. There couldn't be anything about this girl ... Instagram, Facebook, her previous name something ... I found nothing! It really frustrates me because I really like her. I purchased companies on the project only because of everything else boring me

Le 8/2/2019 à 5:03 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

SierraTM:

RLC will probably get the experts for the job... They've been specializing in this industry for decades....

clinton & epstein.jpg

Oh they better not, I am not going to watch kids in the nude. I mean some of these rich guys, don't they have kids too?

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Oh they better not, I am not going to watch kids in the nude. I mean some of these rich guys, don't they have kids too?

Anyone who diddles kids needs to be tried in the Courts and if found Guilty it's straight to the Death Chamber within 3 Days.  No Prison Sentence will ever Rehabilitate them.

• Like 2

il y a 31 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Anyone who diddles kids needs to be tried in the Courts and if found Guilty it's straight to the Death Chamber within 3 Days.  No Prison Sentence will ever Rehabilitate them.

But first we need to get this m********ker to talk & spill the beans about all those guys who got to the kids through him.

If not he will be just be the sacrificial lamb while the rest walk.

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

But first we need to get this m********ker to talk & spill the beans about all those guys who got to the kids through him.

If not he will be just be the sacrificial lamb while the rest walk.

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump has his fingers in there somewhere,  He's a Good Buddy of Epstein.