Does Anyone Else Find RLC Boring Now? #1

tktoo

what I found boring about so call reallifecam is this, the same shit, girls putting on a show for the viewers it gets boring when you see the same shit.

whatever happen to voyeurism on this site? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I don't think money is the issue here, what is more important is that they lost a big opportunity to nab those big-wigs once and for all.

The investigators will take a long time to come up with anything. And judging by how the US courts work, it will be quite a while before we see any real conviction or trials.

Basically, his death brings an end to the end-game. Everyone lost except those he wanted to protect.

Hi Sierra, my guess is the FBI has been searching all over that island of his since he was arrested. Theres all kind of pics and videos he made of his "guests" that were into this vile lifestyle of his. Lots of people will be outed , it will take time like you say though.

On 8/8/2019 at 12:11 AM, StnCld316 said:

Anyone who diddles kids needs to be tried in the Courts and if found Guilty it's straight to the Death Chamber within 3 Days.  No Prison Sentence will ever Rehabilitate them.

Hey Stn, I'm against the death penalty, not because its immoral or whatever. It's too easy a way out. Look at this fucker, he offed himself instead of spending the rest of his life in prison. Unless the death penalty was extremely painful and drawn out over weeks

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Stn, I'm against the death penalty, not because its immoral or whatever. It's too easy a way out. Look at this fucker, he offed himself instead of spending the rest of his life in prison.

Even if he went to Prison he would not last long inside.  Go in as a pedophile and you're instantly labelled.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit :

Hi Sierra, my guess is the FBI has been searching all over that island of his since he was arrested. Theres all kind of pics and videos he made of his "guests" that were into this vile lifestyle of his. Lots of people will be outed , it will take time like you say though.

Honestly I don't think someone as smart as him will leave evidence behind for the FBI to pick up by just searching his island. And I believe those who he tried to protect would have sent their own people to recover any lingering evidence that might incriminate them before the FBI had their chance. 

This is why they wanted him dead or had him kill himself. As long as he is dead and not being able to testify against them, they would be safe. He is the ringleader, the one who provide the girls, his words speak louder than any pictures or videos the FBI may find. His death is pretty much the end of any meaningful conviction. Those rich and wealthy, royalty and political figures are getting away scot-free.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Honestly I don't think someone as smart as him will leave evidence behind for the FBI to pick up by just searching his island. And I believe those who he tried to protect would have sent their own people to recover any lingering evidence that might incriminate them before the FBI had their chance. 

This is why they wanted him dead or had him kill himself. As long as he is dead and not being able to testify against them, they would be safe. He is the ringleader, the one who provide the girls, his words speak louder than any pictures or videos the FBI may find. His death is pretty much the end of any meaningful conviction. Those rich and wealthy, royalty and political figures are getting away scot-free.

Let's hope not. I wouldn't call him smart either, he got away with it once, and just couldn't help himself to do more and get caught again. He probably has a secret stash he thought no one would ever find of videos of him "performing" so he could watch later. 

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit :

Let's hope not. I wouldn't call him smart either, he got away with it once, and just couldn't help himself to do more and get caught again. He probably has a secret stash he thought no one would ever find of videos of him "performing" so he could watch later. 

I think he is smart because keeping such a clientele base would ensure that he would be hard to put down and away because of the dark influence he would have over them. But he underestimated their will to not get incriminated by him and quickly sought to 'knife him' in the back. These people have deep influence in the States and he was outplayed in the end.

Yes definitely creeps like him would keep a secret stash. Hopefully the FBI would find 'pieces of it' or the few that was left behind somewhere somehow. But I have little hope that all these investigations would come to anything. These people he tried to protect would at least try to rig these investigations. 

• Like 1

Hi, I have some questions here for everyone ... please answer me.

1. Does anyone know how to find Adeline and Marcus ?(Instagram, Facebook or something)
2. Does anyone know what Adeline's name was before she joined the project?
3. Does anyone have a private collection of videos of Adeline and Marcus (not what is on the web) I would pay for such a file ...

Thanks to everyone who will answer me.

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Even if he went to Prison he would not last long inside.  Go in as a pedophile and you're instantly labelled.

Yeah, being a pedophile isn't a manly crime like murder, armed robbery, and assault. They would be lined up waiting to turn his asshole into ground beef

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah, being a pedophile isn't a manly crime like murder, armed robbery, and assault. They would be lined up waiting to turn his asshole into ground beef

Ash you have such a wonderful turn of phrase lol

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Bubba would have torn him another Corn Chute before beating the bejeezuz out of him.       The way it turned out Lucifer will now have that enjoyment.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...