Katrin & Hitklif (2019) Part #1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

One of those binocular apartments lool

I agree, and I sick of seeing great VH talents are being wasted because of bad camera setup. I gave up already:

Dear Zifan,

Hello, Zoifan!

Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately, your request for another views in Leonie's apartment has been declined by our technical department. Sorry for inconveniences!

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I agree, and I sick of seeing great VH talents are being wasted because of bad camera setup. I gave up already:

Dear Zifan,

Hello, Zoifan!

Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately, your request for another views in Leonie's apartment has been declined by our technical department. Sorry for inconveniences!

Must admit I would have thought VH would be more professional in their approach and not leave it up to so many of these do called managers. Like we say in UK, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Dear Zifan,

Hello, Zoifan!

Leonie's? 

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Leonie's? 

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! Could have at least given you a reason. Guess the polite middle finger will have to do. Lol

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah what I was wondering too lool

A while ago I created a ticket for Leonie's apartment to lower their ceiling  cameras.  Below were my reasons

1. It is easiest thing to do for them
  2. It consumes less Cat 6 cable.
  3. Easier to reach and maintain for them
  4. Better viewer experience, so they earn more money 
  5. Hope to share experience since I have had subscription for years

After the response I gave up completly. Why would I try to help someone who doesn't want to receive help?

12 minutes ago, zoifan said:

A while ago I created a ticket for Leonie's apartment to lower their ceiling  cameras.  Below were my reasons

1. It is easiest thing to do for them
  2. It consumes less Cat 6 cable.
  3. Easier to reach and maintain for them
  4. Better viewer experience, so they earn more money 
  5. Hope to share experience since I have had subscription for years

After the response I gave up completly. Why would I try to help someone who doesn't want to receive help?

ahh ok.. i thought you had complained about this shitty setup apartment and they could have been confused.
Don't have much problems with that apartment, but i don't expect that the places should have cams stick to the tenants movements. LR and B is fine

Well just because they don't agree it's not a question of giving up on suggestions.. I already said stuff that they agree and others that they don't agree, it's part of having different opinions. Also will depend if you have "luck" with the operator you catch