Katrin & Hitklif (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They "did so well" that after one month they had to call for serena.. Wasn't serena (IMO) arriving and they had been replaced in the end of that year at max. 
Don't believe everybody liked her (i had a lot more people "in front" of her). and for sure isn't because what is done inside that bedroom.

In that total nonsense NOBODY  "survive".. even if was the top popular tenants

From what I read in Camcaps, people really like Nina. Why? Perhaps this camera view and lighting was an important factor - not saying the only , I am saying it was very important:

image.thumb.png.6e043cb5d7717102cd22a010739eed03.png

I am not saying this camera view is a silver bullet. But it is critical, and without this, the apartment won't go far as much as Nina's did.

Once again, compare above view with this total nonsense:

image.thumb.png.11ecba98929e7cd6480ec086987f8029.png

Think about it. Why 2 out of 10 Forex traders drive a Porsche and the rest blow up their account? IQ matters in every business. As much as you dislike him, George is a smart person. I like his apartment setup.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And what about normal bedrooms like almost all houses have :biggrin:

Depends on what you call normal?

Most normal UK bedrooms are very similar to Alans bedroom size. Maybe bedrooms in continental europe are bigger because of the greater heat and need for more airflow. 

But why you are comparing with something quite ridiculous like that was the normal setup at VH?? 

Still i don't like the tenants only because they have sex or they have a closeup pussy cam
 If that guys from colombia have the same cam setup from the normal places they wouldn't have a lot of difference. for sure i would watch them the same amount of time that i'm watching now

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Depends on what you call normal?

Most normal UK bedrooms are very similar to Alans bedroom size. Maybe bedrooms in continental europe are bigger because of the greater heat and need for more airflow. 

Basically .. all the other bedrooms in the site.. with more room then the space where only a person fit to walk .. and basically with space only for a very small closet inside

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

But why you are comparing with something quite ridiculous like that was the normal setup at VH?? 

Still i don't like the tenants only because they have sex or they have a closeup pussy cam
 If that guys from colombia have the same cam setup from the normal places they wouldn't have a lot of difference. for sure i would watch them the same amount of time that i'm watching now

Yeah well it takes all types, good job we all don't have the same likes and dislikes then eh ::)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

that why i said normal.. hope you don't give also as example the tokyo bedrooms lol 

Now you are being silly you may as well say its a good job we all don't sleep on trains then you would have a problem lool

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I guess we should avoid exaggerate some facts to make our points.

All I am saying is that Camera setup is the most hidden but important factor to a tenant success. There are so many other factors, but Camera setup has been neglected by many managers. 

• Like 1