B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #2

it's just like last night or early this morning if you want to call it that......the Numi girl that spent a couple of months rooming with the Valerie girl that was obviously into girls, all of a sudden does something with the Debby girl when she didn't do anything with the Valerie girl on camera, sorry it just don't add up!!

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's just like last night or early this morning if you want to call it that......the Numi girl that spent a couple of months rooming with the Valerie girl that was obviously into girls, all of a sudden does something with the Debby girl when she didn't do anything with the Valerie girl on camera, sorry it just don't add up!!

Because you fuck with everyone you meet?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL explain

it's not because you live with a girl that you want to do the show with her
Especially if you looked a little bit at Numi's relationship with Valerie, you might have seen that she shared a different kind of relationship, a bit like the one Debby shares with Diva
They are friends, nothing more, and I am sure they are friends too in life long before coming to Barcelona in an apartment of RLC

So it's not strange that Numi is not doing anything with Valerie while she was not the last one to do the show, when there was something between Debby and Numi last night

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's not because you live with a girl that you want to do the show with her
Especially if you looked a little bit at Numi's relationship with Valerie, you might have seen that she shared a different kind of relationship, a bit like the one Debby shares with Diva
They are friends, nothing more, and I am sure they are friends too in life long before coming to Barcelona in an apartment of RLC

So it's not strange that Numi is not doing anything with Valerie while she was not the last one to do the show, when there was something between Debby and Numi last night

you are certainly entitled to your opinion and if that's the way you see it, i don't have a problem with it.  it's not the way I see it and i should be entitled to my own opinion as well.  we will never agree on everything and i respect your opinion as well as you should respect mine.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are certainly entitled to your opinion and if that's the way you see it, i don't have a problem with it.  it's not the way I see it and i should be entitled to my own opinion as well.  we will never agree on everything and i respect your opinion as well as you should respect mine.

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Because you fuck with everyone you meet?

Now that you understand what I meant, can you answer it?

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i know because i was told that she has been seeing him by another CC member that follows her quite closely.  do you honestly think that just because he hasn't visited the apartment that she is not seeing him outside the apartment?  it's just like when i told everyone that her and Chris were not a couple but two people that hooked up just to be on RLC.  everybody on this forum wants to truly believe that when these girls show up with a guy that it is automatically their bf's.  i believe that there are a few girls that have actual boyfriends but by no means all of them!  these girls do what it takes to make $$$ in the world of ADULT ENTERTAINMENT!!

Tbh I really don't care like that...She's a grown woman.....If these girls want to hustle and make money in the world of ADULT ENTERTAINMENT....I  can definitely respect that...

• Like 1