COV - Ulyana & Marat - General Topic 2019 #1

Just now, firewall said:

we talked about the apartment of donna/steeve could be an apartment for couple on vacation also 😉

My bad,forgeted that house,the place looked nice,modern,and indeed would need a few more cams and could be a nice place.i would say..bring Steve&Donna back as couple in vacations.......😁.

Personaly i would prefer rlc to open more regular house,with couples that use the place as their home,with their pets,friends etc.We only have five houses like that and five ones of Barca type.

• Like 2

RLC's way of Rolling the Russian Apartment Couples around on a Temporary Basis. They're likely on Visa's so likely 3 Months and another Couple will come. 

This Apartment is not big enough to house 2 Couples.  Imagine Leora being in here with 2 Girls Bating at the same time the fucking dog would have all the pillows chewed to shit.  :biggrin:

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC's way of Rolling the Russian Apartment Couples around on a Temporary Basis. They're likely on Visa's so likely 3 Months and another Couple will come. 

This Apartment is not big enough to house 2 Couples.  Imagine Leora being in here with 2 Girls Bating at the same time the fucking dog would have all the pillows chewed to shit.  :biggrin:

Yes, Indeedy, I'm Glad to See Someone, Something from the recent past. Ulyana & Marat in Kitty & Smith old Habitat.....

Ulyana will use that "poke-yer-eye-out" corner camera in the Bedroom.....I'm Waiting....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Not an good Idea.. There will be lots of couples in this apartment like B3 and B5 

When the names change a New Chat Topic will be created for whomever the next Couple is.

The only thing that was moved from the Old Topic was any comments relating to this New Apartment.  Everything else has stayed behind and will go to sleep in the Archives.

• Like 3