Ulyana & Marat - Videos (2019)

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

- Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

- Do not use this Topic as a General Chat Topic. Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Topic for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

- Any Comments and/or Quotes Placed that are not about the Videos will be Removed Without Notice.

- All Videos Placed in RLC Open Forums Must be Uploaded Using a Third Party Hosting Site. Any Attachments Placed in Open Forum RLC Boards will be Removed.

- If You Wish to Use Attachments Please Use the Premium Members Only Boards.

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are No Longer Permitted.

(Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site.

Posting Videos Using Third Party Hosting Services

- There is a Possibility that the Video Content Posted Could be Removed from the Third Party Hosting Servers by Means of a DMCA Takedown Which is Ordered by Reallifecam (RLC) or the Time Allotted to be Held on the Server has Expired.

- CamCaps.net Assumes No Responsibility for Video Content Placed on Third Party Hosting Sites Servers.

If You See:   (Video Content No Longer Available)  Means the Video was Removed From The Third Party Hosting Server.

• Like 1

but while Im in this file...so....or this  KYGO.png or this KYGj.png

or this KYi1.png and never this again in this apt.  K0ZF.png

and never anything like this with shitty distant  kitchen  camera in this apt  KYn1.jpg

KYn5.jpg I just love this sweet pussy Ulyana.... 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

unless Ulyana  decides to get a plant

KNL8.png or finds this kitchen spot for the best show 

CmAn.gif

CmAr.gif 

of course our sweet slut Ulyana will find her camera for us.... she is a Star afterall..... miss your Kitty ...Kitty

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I said earlier this apartment will so unappealing with the distant cameras...Pointless …  KYGd.png

you will never get this here

I was real close to re-signing with RLC when I heard of her return, but I've personally would not Until the cameras are re-located to take advantage of her special way of bating, and I really felt sorry for kitty having to climb on her kitchen table, just to somehow allow fans of her just to get the closest look possible

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I was real close to re-signing with RLC when I heard of her return, but I've personally would not Until the cameras are re-located to take advantage of her special way of bating, and I really felt sorry for kitty having to climb on her kitchen table, just to somehow allow fans of her just to get the closest look possible

understandable.... How ?? not stupid but such a total lack of forethought or insight could RLC demonstrate.... In order to save their business they relocate there star players to a whole new location  city and so on.....and have the worst distant camera shots ever ...Especially as you sat so well  Ulyana's  special way of showcasing her unparalleled Pussy Play.... dummies.... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

If your a female or gay guy that desperately wants to see a guy's nude butt and penis, this is the video for you, any sexual parts of her is only shown, as she's walking away to the bedroom

Cher esanders9863 je ne suis ni l'un, ni l'autre mais soyez rassuré: Dorénavant je ne posterais plus de vidéo n'ayant aucun intérêt.

Dear esanders 9863 I am neither one nor the other but be reassured: From now on I will not post more video having no interest.