B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

47 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Good morning gents.  I'm really sad to see Sofie's guest packing to leave but we knew it couldn't last long.  I really enjoyed watching the 3 of them last night on replay.  Obviously I skipped all the games and crap and just watched the bedroom action and it was worth it.  The couple hours I watched them last night was the most I have watched B2 in the over 5 months I've been here combined.  That tells you how much I think of the current and recent past residents of B2.

Like most of the rest of you I had to laugh at how uncomfortable Sofie got when they came back from wherever they went for that half hour.  It was just too much for her.  She likes to play but her comfort level is pretty low.  I'd love to see her friend come back again but who knows.  Sara I'm sure will visit Sofie more often now but I doubt she will get any further with her than she did last night.  Sara is better off with girls like Damira, Anabella and Salma. Hopefully one of the new girls coming in will tempt her as well.  She is very obviously into girls big time.

No matter if someone see this event in positive or negative, I think this night gives final proof that Sofie has no place in the project. Even though I am negative about these show events, I have to admit that the other two girls were at least into it. 

I still hope that RLC will find its way back to realism, no shows, instead more real life. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, firewall said:

I think she will move in B1 after the departure of amalia

The simple fact that almost everyone in this forum thinks she would be a perfect fit for one of the next open rooms (probably Amalia's) that alone is reason enough for RLC to NOT make it happen.  RLC's mission statement is IF IT MAKES SENSE DON'T DO IT

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

The simple fact that almost everyone in this forum thinks she would be a perfect fit for one of the next open rooms (probably Amalia's) that alone is reason enough for RLC to NOT make it happen.  RLC's mission statement is IF IT MAKES SENSE DON'T DO IT

good point lol

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I wish that was true but I don't think it will happen.  RLC please let me be wrong this time.

Patience can be a virtue--and this time I think you may get your wish :wink:

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

That just might change their mind if they were thinking of doing it 😏

Maybe we should all send an email to RLC telling them how foolish it would be for them to bring that friend of Sofie's back and putting her in Amalia's room when she leaves.  Tell them it would be a complete disaster for RLC and that if they have any care for what we want they will forget the idea completely and find someone else.  I'll bet she will be in B1 and unpacking her bags in Amalia's room before Amalia is even out the door.😉

• Like 2