B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

No matter if someone see this event in positive or negative, I think this night gives final proof that Sofie has no place in the project. Even though I am negative about these show events, I have to admit that the other two girls were at least into it. 

I still hope that RLC will find its way back to realism, no shows, instead more real life. 

Careful your hate for Sophie is showing your true colours.  Please just say up front that you don't like her, rather than stretching some theory that she wasn't into it more than the others.  Jeez this is getting old.

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I wonder if Sofie's friend forgot something important.  Sofie is texting with someone and looking under the bed covers and all around the room trying to find something.

could be Sara as well ---

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

No matter if someone see this event in positive or negative, I think this night gives final proof that Sofie has no place in the project. Even though I am negative about these show events, I have to admit that the other two girls were at least into it. 

I still hope that RLC will find its way back to realism, no shows, instead more real life. 

We had that with KKK apartment but a few of you bitched about it all the time, it was never a show but reallife.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

A nice day yesterday in this apartment does not make a "summer"

Unfortunately, only a "retirement home" former RLC girl.

Obviously your a 'glass half empty guy' rather than a 'glass half full guy'...😏