B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

9 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Careful your hate for Sophie is showing your true colours.  Please just say up front that you don't like her, rather than stretching some theory that she wasn't into it more than the others.  Jeez this is getting old.

I don't know her at all. How am I supposed to hate her?

No. I just think Sofie's putting on a show and never really getting involved. I didn't see the whole event (only a few short parts from replay). In each of these parts, she wasn't really a part of the action. Rather, she has withdrawn completely to the edge of the bed, so that she had to be careful not to fall out. 😂

I guess, Sofie wanted to give the usual show and was lashed away by the intensity of the other girls. This was especially evident in the second part starting at around 4 o'clock. 

I was never a fan of all these show events and it was no different this time. Sofie part in RLC with all her fake shows is a very negative element. I do not hate her, i just do not like her to be in the project. 

Il y a 12 heures, Alladino a dit :

No. I just think Sofie's putting on a show and never really getting involved. I didn't see the whole event (only a few short parts from replay). In each of these parts, she wasn't really a part of the action. Rather, she has withdrawn completely to the edge of the bed, so that she had to be careful not to fall out. 😂

I guess, Sofie wanted to give the usual show and was lashed away by the intensity of the other girls. This was especially evident in the second part starting at around 4 o'clock. 

I was never a fan of all these show events and it was no different this time. Sofie part in RLC with all her fake shows is a very negative element. I do not hate her, i just do not like her to be in the project. 

I don't like Sophie at all and I feel insulted by her covered bates, just like what her disciples Karina & Amira were doing, putting on "shows" but showed nothing at all.

But if you 'zoom out a little'  consider her hard work over the past weeks, I don't think she deserves that much criticism over the other two TOTALLY NO-SHOW GIRLS.

Karina & Amira just put on some stupid, fucking insulting PAID COVERED BATES (yes I know all of them are paid) and we let them off the hook but Sophie got the hate when she did actually have (at least) a few open bates and got minimally involved in those girl/girl shows. 

In this apartment, there are only two girls we should criticise consistently (if we choose to criticise) and they are Amira and Karina.

Two useless girls brought back by the equally inept RLC.

told you so shrug GIF by DeStorm

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I don't like Sophie at all and I feel insulted by her covered bates, just like what her disciples Karina & Amira were doing, putting on "shows" but showed nothing at all.

But if you 'zoom out a little'  consider her hard work over the past weeks, I don't think she deserves that much criticism over the other two TOTALLY NO-SHOW GIRLS. 

Karina & Amira just put on some stupid, fucking insulting PAID COVERED BATES (yes I know all of them are paid) and we let them off the hook but Sophie got the hate when she did actually have (at least) a few open bates and got minimally involved in those girl/girl shows. 

In this apartment, there are only two girls we should criticise consistently (if we choose to criticise) and they are Amira and Karina.

Two useless girls brought back by the equally inept RLC.

From my point of view RLC should drop all these girls on vacation bullshit. No matter in which apartment, all the girls behave mostly unrealistic and only give shows instead of really sharing a part of their life with the project. 

The point you may not consider is that for me, girls that only give shows instead of have a life in the apartments are a  bad thing for the project. Sofie is by far the most unrealic person in the project since the twins left.