Sofi & Carmen (2019) Part #1

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol just looked that up and its basically a germicidal mouthwash, it reduces swelling,redness and bleeding in gums.So in these cases it can serve two purposes, one for the disinfecting of the pussy and also for the muncher who's eating it lool. Great eh.👍

Oh that's just wonderful. I think I'm gonna puke!🤢

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Tks! 

Quite interesting study about the use of it at genitals https://journals.lww.com/stdjournal/Fulltext/2000/02000/Effect_of_Chlorhexidine_on_Genital.4.aspx

10 hours ago, zoifan said:

TOPICAL MICROBICIDES ARE PRODUCTS intended for use by receptive sexual partners during intercourse that decrease transmission of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) or HIV. At present, the condom is the only widely used effective barrier against transmission of organisms from the male reproductive organ and ejaculate to the female reproductive tract. Because the female does not always have control over whether a condom is used, the development of products for female use could help prevent the transmission of STDs and HIV.

Wow, I am surprised I've never heard of that.  

I have been thinking about this approach and I was wondering why not using Hydrogen peroxide? I found that Hydrogen peroxide can be applied to vagina and it helps with bacteria (and perhaps viruses) . I like Hydrogen peroxide since it is cost effective, versatile and can be obtained over the counter - no prescription required. So many things can be done with  Hydrogen peroxide and you can buy them from a dollar store. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8876361

"Hydrogen peroxide (3%) used as a single vaginal wash was as effective as any other agent in current use in clearing the vaginal malodour of bacterial vaginosis at 3 weeks after treatment."is

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

"Hydrogen peroxide (3%) used as a single vaginal wash was as effective as any other agent in current use in clearing the vaginal malodour of bacterial vaginosis at 3 weeks after treatment."is

Hydrogen peroxide eh well thats one way of ending up whiter then white :biggrin: sorry @zoifan just being a bit facetious lool

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yay! Let’s make fun of a girl for trying to keep her pussy clean. I just want to know why none of the other “disease ridden whores” on VHTV don’t get the same treatment. It’s good to have friends on high places I guess. Will we be yucking it up the next time Krista takes on a strange dick? Didn’t think so. Some tenants are a safe ground for shaming and others are not. 

Let them keep on saying bollocks; then, one beautiful day, tenants will demand to close that fucking bullshit forum, like some from camarads did before

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hydrogen peroxide eh well thats one way of ending up whiter then white :biggrin: sorry @zoifan just being a bit facetious lool

It is so cheap. You can cleanse your shaving stuff, tooth brush, hair comb and etc. in a Hydrogen peroxide container once a week and it does a great job cleaning them for you.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yes you are! Can I be the professional pervette?

Lol he he, just looked up Pervette and seems it is a lovely light pink lipstick brand, mind you depends on ones interpretation of lips i suppose where you put it. :biggrin:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol he he, just looked up Pervette and seems it is a lovely light pink lipstick brand, mind you depends on ones interpretation of lips i suppose where you put it. :biggrin:

I was shooting more for this definition actually .   

English[edit]. Etymology[edit]. perv + -ette. Noun[edit] . pervette (plural pervettes). (slang) A female pervert. References[edit]. Usenet newsgroups: [1] ...

• Like 3