B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

Just now, Thestarider said:

NOPE...…...I wished she would grace us with her presence again, If only just to say hello. She has become very beautiful business woman. 

MILF, yep I said it, a MILF

Stay tuned 😉 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

NOPE...…...I wished she would grace us with her presence again, If only just to say hello. She has become very beautiful business woman. 

MILF, yep I said it, a MILF

I've seen her once when she was over at B1 for a visit. Honestly I didn't think she was anywhere close to beautiful.  No makeup, very short hair.  She didn't trip my trigger at all but that's just me. 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Noldus, So do you remember when Corbo put the together the Queen and her court portfolio. Can you imagine how many pages it would take now ?

the next new girl arriving is #150 in B1,2,3,4,&5 😉 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I've seen her once when she was over at B1 for a visit. Honestly I didn't think she was anywhere close to beautiful.  No makeup, very short hair.  She didn't trip my trigger at all but that's just me. 

i must admit that i've always liked Nora's looks, couldn't stand a lot of the shit she's pulled in these apartments, but i liked her looks and her wonderful meat curtains!!  when she does herself up she is really a site to see.  however, none of the girls when not made up ever tripped my trigger!!