B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Aurora is home

I've been busy for the past hour but just tuned back in and see Aurora home. She's alone but don't know if she's going to stay alone for long.  She's in the kitchen and just put a good sized baking dish in the oven with 2 whole fish, carrots and eggplant in the oven and is also making something else on the stove.  Maybe potatoes.  Looks like a LOT of food for one girl but maybe she just likes leftovers.  Who knows.  We'll find out soon.

I'm still really disappointed that she seems to be using the apartment just as place to shower, change, maybe grab a couple hours sleep and then out the door again.  Can't do much about it though. 

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I've been busy for the past hour but just tuned back in and see Aurora home. She's alone but don't know if she's going to stay alone for long.  She's in the kitchen and just put a good sized baking dish in the oven with 2 whole fish, carrots and eggplant in the oven and is also making something else on the stove.  Maybe potatoes.  Looks like a LOT of food for one girl but maybe she just likes leftovers.  Who knows.  We'll find out soon.

I'm still really disappointed that she seems to be using the apartment just as place to shower, change, maybe grab a couple hours sleep and then out the door again.  Can't do much about it though. 

Not much to do when the only viable playmate is out of commission for a while. When Sara is fully online again, I suspect there will be a show of some sort.