B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

got a lot of catching up to do and i'm worn the f@ck out!!  Another failure by RLC bringing Stella back for the umpteenth time!!  don't you subscribers ever get tired of all the frickin repeats?  if so, do you email support and tell them that?  if not, then i guess you just accept it because it's too much trouble to send and email to support!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

got a lot of catching up to do and i'm worn the f@ck out!!  Another failure by RLC bringing Stella back for the umpteenth time!!  don't you subscribers ever get tired of all the frickin repeats?  if so, do you email support and tell them that?  if not, then i guess you just accept it because it's too much trouble to send and email to support!

the problem is that there are a lot of newer subscribers to RLC that have not seen these girls yet--so now they get a chance--and the older ones just have to join in or get out. 

Just now, happyone said:

the problem is that there are a lot of newer subscribers to RLC that have not seen these girls yet--so now they get a chance--and the older ones just have to join in or get out. 

LOL if you say so H1.....i guess you are one that it doesn't bother then!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL if you say so H1.....i guess you are one that it doesn't bother then!

There are some of the girls that I personally really do not want back and some that I don't mind if they return

But I don't try and make it miserable for everyone else.

• Like 1