B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

il y a 5 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

More Dung from the bottom of the Barrell.    :biggrin:

I don't think RLC knows what Fresh Meat is.               

Kinda sad they choose to bring in these old girls over & over again, and it is not as if these girls are anywhere fabulous.

I mean if they are all Sydney Sweeney, then fine but they are no where near tier 1 standard.

They literally recycling rubbish.

Did someone run away with the cash & now they are really scraping the bottom???

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

More Dung from the bottom of the Barrell.    :biggrin:

I don't think RLC knows what Fresh Meat is.               Bottom-of-the-Barrel1aa3ff6ed9e4c9fa.jpg

i agree, another retread, i guess their pool of candidates is getting close to empty, but recycling is the way to go i guess. out with the new and in with the old.

35 minutes ago, sigfried said:

i agree, another retread, i guess their pool of candidates is getting close to empty, but recycling is the way to go i guess. out with the new and in with the old.

I think it's important to distinguish the people RLC brings back. It doesn't make any sense for girls who don't participate or even worse just give this stuid shows (like Sofie for example).

But for girls like Stella it makes sense bring them back as often as posible. Of course it would be best to cast the girls only with their BF, but maybe he will come by later. 

Prepare yourselves..show girl Sophie isn't happy destroying b2 but she wants to do the same with the couples in vacations house..getting dresses,bag...who is ready for another massage crap night in COV!!

3 hours ago, firewall said:

not convinced by this second visit of naomi here,

she is just the puppet of sofie 

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

she was the puppet of Sofie the last time

29 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes a puppet stay a puppet

• Like 1