B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Somebody help me understand something.  I have been reading endless comments and complaints about Sofie and Naomi and their boring massages, etc.  I understand that because I think they are boring as hell too.  I honestly believe that Naomi wants more and would give more but Sofie is the problem there. 

What I don't understand is the posts of how sad you gents are that Stella just got home an hour ago and Gina wasn't with her.  From what I've seen in the past several days since Gina made her appearance here in B2 she and Stella have done absolutely nothing except sit and talk or do each others hair, etc.  Nothing else.  Are you sad that she isn't there to sit and talk with Stella again?  Sofie and Naomi aren't doing a lot but at least they are doing something.   Sorry but where I grew up something is still better than nothing.

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Somebody help me understand something.  I have been reading endless comments and complaints about Sofie and Naomi and their boring massages, etc.  I understand that because I think they are boring as hell too.  I honestly believe that Naomi wants more and would give more but Sofie is the problem there. 

What I don't understand is the posts of how sad you gents are that Stella just got home an hour ago and Gina wasn't with her.  From what I've seen in the past several days since Gina made her appearance here in B2 she and Stella have done absolutely nothing except sit and talk or do each others hair, etc.  Nothing else.  Are you sad that she isn't there to sit and talk with Stella again?  Sofie and Naomi aren't doing a lot but at least they are doing something.   Sorry but where I grew up something is still better than nothing.

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You are dead on my friend

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I still hope there will be more action between Gina and Stella but if Stella comes home alone or stay away, nothing will hapen. Thats what I mean.

Just now, Dizzo said:

I still hope there will be more action between Gina and Stella but if Stella comes home alone or stay away, nothing will hapen. Thats what I mean.

I understand and wasn't picking on your particular post. It's not the first one like it.  Everybody hopes there will be more from not only Stella and Gina but all the GOV girls but at least the rest of the girls have given us reason to hope.  I have seen nothing from Stella and Gina to even offer a little glimmer of hope. 

• Like 1