B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

BB, last night you wrote

Belle♥️ telling Nate about Stella. "She's black but she's not black black?" says Nate.

It recalls me a famous french comedy. French fellows  here will agree  :biggrin:

LOL Film Noir

Just now, happyone said:

I was just watching Belle for a little bit and I do think that she has gotten more attractive as she has gotten older. :heart:

She's definitely more toned nowadays. She's keeping up with the Natebours.😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Cant wait for the new couple to arrive!Seems show girl Sophie is getting ready to come to this house again and put anotehr lame show night.Hope the new couple arrivel is near or B&N to leave,any of the two things will fix this crap.Stupid shows.

I think there are two problems here:

1. Sofie is a clear miscast, because she doesn't really live in the project but only does these nonsensical shows. 
  2. The couples are separated from the other residents in Barcelona. 

Especially the second point is bad for Belle, because she shines the most in a group. Putting her in an apartment away from her friends (or at least a few known ones) is a bad idea. That's why she's at Sofie's mercy and has to play along with Sofie stupid teasing shows. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

1. Sofie is a clear miscast, because she doesn't really live in the project but only does these nonsensical shows. 

Especially the second point is bad for Belle, because she shines the most in a group. Putting her in an apartment away from her friends (or at least a few known ones) is a bad idea. That's why she's at Sofie's mercy and has to play along with Sofie stupid teasing shows. 

she put herself in that position all by herself.  it would have been 100X better if she had come back to RLC without the Nate character!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

she put herself in that position all by herself.  it would have been 100X better if she had come back to RLC without the Nate character!!

No, the best thing is to finally let this stupid separations go:

1. All girls with BF only as couple cast. So that a Girl is not seperated from her BF. Just because this is more realistic.
  2. Do not put the couples in a seperate apartment. Also bebcause this is more realistic.

At some Point, RLC should end this stupid shows.  Let the people have fun for real and it would also be more fun to watch. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is a bit of disappointment that we don't have B3 levels of interaction with B5. The one positive is that there are a lot more of Belle's friends in the apartments then there was when she arrived. I don't think Sofie's last 2 visits have been too bad. Shows seem a little livelier in B5 than in B2. Maybe even more friends will arrive and she won't have so much time for Sofie who has Naomi and B1 anyway. Belle and Stella drinking though ... 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

No, the best thing is to finally let this stupid separations go:

1. All girls with BF only as couple cast. So that a Girl is not seperated from her BF. Just because this is more realistic.
  2. Do not put the couples in a seperate apartment. Also bebcause this is more realistic.

At some Point, RLC should end this stupid shows.  Let the people have fun for real and it would also be more fun to watch. 

i say to get rid of all the titles for the apartments and anything and everything goes!!  when i was a member, i like the GOV apts and could care less about the couples apts.  you sir, you like the couples and watching hetero sex, i on the other hand never did like watching couples having sex.  i understand your frustration and contempt for the stupid shows of which i never liked them either.  what bothered me the most out of everything on RLC was the build up to something that never materialized!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i say to get rid of all the titles for the apartments and anything and everything goes!!  when i was a member, i like the GOV apts and could care less about the couples apts.  you sir, you like the couples and watching hetero sex, i on the other hand never did like watching couples having sex.  i understand your frustration and contempt for the stupid shows of which i never liked them either.  what bothered me the most out of everything on RLC was the build up to something that never materialized!!

I wouldn't limit it that way. I like to watch genuine people with real emotions and real motivations. If a Girl is lesbian i like to watch as much as with a hetro couple. I also like to watch real swingers, if they like what they are doing. Only this stupid Shows that are just performed for the cameras are misplaced. That Kind of performence can be found a lot on the Internet and nobody Need to pay for it any more. 

BTW, The also dislike the setting of the fake couple apartment (Asia&Hakeem) on RLC and consider it a big mistake. Just because you can see that they are not into each other an just do thier work. 

• Like 1