B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

25 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, the best thing is to finally let this stupid separations go:

1. All girls with BF only as couple cast. So that a Girl is not seperated from her BF. Just because this is more realistic.
  2. Do not put the couples in a seperate apartment. Also bebcause this is more realistic.

At some Point, RLC should end this stupid shows.  Let the people have fun for real and it would also be more fun to watch. 

The all girl Barcelona apartment's are RLC's cash cows, have been since their inception and continue to this day being extremely popular with all the voyeurs and people who subscribe to RLC. They are the reason so many plop out that credit card and join as members, the couple apartments are icing on the cake. Those are the simple facts. Nora's B-1 project was something new and it's concept remains the patriarch showcase for RLC. The only couple's apartment that even comes close was Leora and Paul. It is a pretty distant second to the All Girl apartment's in Barcelona.

• Like 3

Just now, Alladino said:

I wouldn't limit it that way. I like to watch genuine people with real emotions and real motivations. If a Girl is lesbian i like to watch as much as with a hetro couple. I also like to watch real swingers, if they like what they are doing. Only this stupid Shows that are just performed for the cameras are misplaced. That Kind of performence can be found a lot on the Internet and nobody Need to pay for it any more. 

BTW, The also dislike the setting of the fake couple apartment (Asia&Hakeem) on RLC and consider it a big mistake. Just because you can see that they are not into each other an just do thier work. 

i agree that it would be great to watch genuine people with real emotions and real motivations, but you can't and won't have that on cam site and that is what RLC is but a fancier version of one, to the point of getting to watch the participants in a semi-normal setting.  the problem comes in with everybody on RLC knowing everybody else for the most part.  it would be more real if Belle and Nate went out to a club a brought home a girl they picked up to have a 3some with, nothing real or ever is going to be real with the way it is currently!!

Yes, the Asia & Hakeem Abdul I'll Grab Her as long as she is not Asia apartment could have been great if it would have been brought online as a roommate apartment and not they way it was perceived from the beginning.  from what i read, and this is just from what i read, she sounds like she is really into him but he doesn't give a flying f@ck about her.  not good business in my opinion!!

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The all girl Barcelona apartment's are RLC's cash cows, have been since their inception and continue to this day being extremely popular with all the voyeurs and people who subscribe to RLC. They are the reason so many plop out that credit card and join as members, the couple apartments are icing on the cake. Those are the simple facts. Nora's B-1 project was something new and it's concept remains the patriarch showcase for RLC. The only couple's apartment that even comes close was Leora and Paul. It is a pretty distant second to the All Girl apartment's in Barcelona.

i agree with everything said in your post with the exception of the Leora and Paul part.  yes, Leora was popular with many voyeurs here on CC and i can assume with some voyeurs that are not members of CC, but her whole act became stale in my opinion when you could set your watch by her shows on a daily basis most of the time.  I also don't like the fact that the GOV girls can have a watch set to them as well, it takes any realism right out the window.  i'm sure it's still like this today but i can remember them rushing home at 9:00pm to 10:00pm after being out for the majority of the day, just to put on some kind of act/show to make up for their absenteeism........sorry folks, there is just nothing real about that!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

I was just watching Belle for a little bit and I do think that she has gotten more attractive as she has gotten older. :heart:

...or your eyesight has deteriorated as you've got older...😏

Sorry BB, you know I'm joking. She's lovely 😉

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...or your eyesight has deteriorated as you've got older...😏

Sorry BB, you know I'm joking. She's lovely 😉

it has but thank God for my new glasses

glasses GIF

and I keep an extra set handy

Image result for man with glasses and magnifying glass

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i agree that it would be great to watch genuine people with real emotions and real motivations, but you can't and won't have that on cam site and that is what RLC is but a fancier version of one, to the point of getting to watch the participants in a semi-normal setting.  the problem comes in with everybody on RLC knowing everybody else for the most part.  it would be more real if Belle and Nate went out to a club a brought home a girl they picked up to have a 3some with, nothing real or ever is going to be real with the way it is currently!!

Yes, the Asia & Hakeem Abdul I'll Grab Her as long as she is not Asia apartment could have been great if it would have been brought online as a roommate apartment and not they way it was perceived from the beginning.  from what i read, and this is just from what i read, she sounds like she is really into him but he doesn't give a flying f@ck about her.  not good business in my opinion!!

People in this forum tend to idealize the girls and have a bit more negative attitude towards the guys. I do not consider Asia as a fool, so i guess, she knows what is going on and is just performing her part of the job. 

Regarding the emotions, they can not be turned off when they are there. That is why the actual couple apartments are so much more realistic as this Show Girls in Barcelona. But they do not need to be a couple. The first guy Stella had sex in B2 was someone she (most likely) did not know before. They had sex because they wanted to have sex.That are real emotions and real motivations. 

If a hetro Girls is Performing a Show, the only motivation is to get paid. It is a wast of time an money.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think there are two problems here:

1. Sofie is a clear miscast, because she doesn't really live in the project but only does these nonsensical shows. 
  2. The couples are separated from the other residents in Barcelona. 

Especially the second point is bad for Belle, because she shines the most in a group. Putting her in an apartment away from her friends (or at least a few known ones) is a bad idea. That's why she's at Sofie's mercy and has to play along with Sofie stupid teasing shows. 

Really 😏...I'm not her biggest fan, but she has a huge following. She's often top cam when there is more exciting stuff going on elsewhere. So some guys must be watching! Plus RLC seem happy to have her back for the umpteenth time...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

People in this forum tend to idealize the girls and have a bit more negative attitude towards the guys.

It's definitely true that the guys get a bad time. I have written about this before in an earlier version of this thread. Sometimes they deserve it but since this the B5 thread. In terms of housework we've seen Nate making the bed, cooking, mopping and doing the washing. He speaks different languages and wants to learn several more. When he arrived people tried to portray him as an air headed misogynist even before he had a chance to prove he was not. In almost every apartment guys are attacked for their sexual performance even Sasha!!!! Now these guys aren't all perfect but there do get more flak than necessary. I think with the cameras the pressure is even more on the guys and they do their best. i am sure they all want to give their girls - and in some cases other girls - as good a fucking as possible.but they are dpoing in front of an audience.

I have written posts critical of Belle and even The Goddess in the very early days, especially about the way she seemed to play games with Paul but while I don't eulogise about all the girls, as I have some in the past and present as everyone knows, I have largely avoided being critical in the last 2 or 3 years because many of them read CC and I am grateful they are here at all. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If a hetro Girls is Performing a Show, the only motivation is to get paid. It is a wast of time an money.

I'm sure we see plenty of that but if it is a hot, sure. Besides which straight women (and there is a spectrum) just don't have the same hang-ups about same sex sex as men usually do, I'm sure even formerly 100% hetero women change their mind a little when Damira comes/goes to town.

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

he first guy Stella had sex in B2 was someone she (most likely) did not know before. They had sex because they wanted to have sex

Mutual highness was the big factor and they kept on fucking in B1 until they came down. It was kind of set up by Milena - scrub that it was set up by Milena - but it didn't help that Lima had collapsed on Caro's bed before the party even started and she even pointed them in the direction of Belle who wasn't interested. Although at a couple of points that evening I did think she was going to let her guard down. Indeed just before they left the LR couch for the bed I think Stella was wanting Belle to join in.

56 minutes ago, Alladino said:

People in this forum tend to idealize the girls and have a bit more negative attitude towards the guys. I do not consider Asia as a fool, so i guess, she knows what is going on and is just performing her part of the job. 

Regarding the emotions, they can not be turned off when they are there. That is why the actual couple apartments are so much more realistic as this Show Girls in Barcelona. But they do not need to be a couple. The first guy Stella had sex in B2 was someone she (most likely) did not know before. They had sex because they wanted to have sex.That are real emotions and real motivations. 

"trust in my heart"

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

she put herself in that position all by herself.  it would have been 100X better if she had come back to RLC without the Nate character!!

She may not have had a choice. Did you happen to stop and actually think Fatboy. Maybe RLC wanted them as a couple instead of just Belle by herself this time.