Monsoon & Marley (2019) Part#1

37 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Are the pants stuck on then lool

That is why they are special.

They wouldn't give a flying fuck to the cameras or view money income. 

The have sex because they enjoy it. They would do the same if they didn't join the project, perhaps fuck in a quiet spot of a park or train station. 

One of the most entertaining "real" people joined the project who love to have sex, and doing it for pure pleasure.

I love them very much since I am sick and tired of the new trend of camgirl VH leach.     

• Like 3

7 hours ago, zoifan said:

That is why they are special.

They wouldn't give a flying fuck to the cameras or view money income. 

The have sex because they enjoy it. They would do the same if they didn't join the project, perhaps fuck in a quiet spot of a park or train station. 

One of the most entertaining "real" people joined the project who love to have sex, and doing it for pure pleasure.

I love them very much since I am sick and tired of the new trend of camgirl VH leach.     

Not wishing to disagree but there are only two reasons for these people being on VH and that is free living and to earn money, sex is just a by product or a means to that end. Too many i think think much too deep into why they think they are here.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When a tenant wants to join VHTV, what’s the first question they ask? 

Well, umm, that's a difficult question, I will have to give that a bit of thought before I answer 🤭 🙄

42 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not wishing to disagree but there are only two reasons for these people being on VH and that is free living and to earn money, sex is just a by product or a means to that end. Too many i think think much too deep into why they think they are here.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Agree.

I just wanted to highlight something special about these tenants. They will be free sprite type for participants who wants to enjoy life , quite contrast with obi who has such excess focus on camshow.

I see some similarities between these tents and Corn's team. I hope they can follow certain rules and stay out of trouble. 

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well, umm, that's a difficult question, I will have to give that a bit of thought before I answer 🤭 🙄

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

"Hello am I speaking with VHTV"?😀

• Like 1

i don't want to be critical of the participants but i will put in my 2 cents this time. a while ago i had arguments with some members about "true voyeurism" vs sex whether staged or not. i guess the "true voyeurs" are happy with these guys having sex in the dark, clothes on, lasting a minute or so. if that is the case i'm happy for those viewers. but imo these guys will vanish very shortly as they have shown me nothing so far. they are very close to having me forget that they are even on vh at all.

• Like 2