Monsoon & Marley (2019) Part#1

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i don't want to be critical of the participants but i will put in my 2 cents this time. a while ago i had arguments with some members about "true voyeurism" vs sex whether staged or not. i guess the "true voyeurs" are happy with these guys having sex in the dark, clothes on, lasting a minute or so. if that is the case i'm happy for those viewers. but imo these guys will vanish very shortly as they have shown me nothing so far. they are very close to having me forget that they are even on vh at all.

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

From what I saw, the moments in between sex looks like an ad for fentanyl. I don’t agree with boring real voyeurism. Indeed, it’s hard to be a good voyeur tenant. There are many ways to be interesting outside of sex. A good personality goes a long, long way. 

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

even nothing with the lights on would be an improvement. but they can't possibly last like this!

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I would agree. They are going to burn out and fade away soon like this. 

This might be too early to judge. With the type of people I am seeing in this place, I am not sure they've even discovered where the cameras are.  Light or clothes ? come on, We are talking about a girl with such tattoo on her face (who happen to have amazing ass)   

At the bright side, their performance at the Lisa place was promising.  The twitter post said more people to come, so I thing the other supper guy should visit this week.  

I liked how they friendly fucked each other with no GF, BF attachment concern, it was free for all.

I would say lets give them two weeks and revisit this topic.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

This might be too early to judge. With the type of people I am seeing in this place, I am not sure they've even discovered where the cameras are.  Light or clothes ? come on, We are talking about a girl with such tattoo on her face (who happen to have amazing ass)   

At the bright side, their performance at the Lisa place was promising.  The twitter post said more people to come, so I thing the other supper guy should visit this week.  

I liked how they friendly fucked each other with no GF, BF attachment concern, it was free for all.

It's the old story they are gonna do what they are gonna do irrespective of what we think but I agree with you.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Agree. At the moment this place is not very interesting. But I hope will change in the future. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

they did show a little bit of potential at lisa's (although that was also poorly lit from what i remember) but the problem is that unless they change they will be forgotten. i scan these timelines every day to save moments & there are several apts that i don't even know are there, several others that i don't even know who the people are. i haven't seen anything that would actually make me watch these guys for more than a minute or 2.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they did show a little bit of potential at lisa's (although that was also poorly lit from what i remember) but the problem is that unless they change they will be forgotten. i scan these timelines every day to save moments & there are several apts that i don't even know are there, several others that i don't even know who the people are. i haven't seen anything that would actually make me watch these guys for more than a minute or 2.

At the moment I fully agree with you.

• Like 2