Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, squish said:

I was expecting something from Ilka & Sammy but never mind. It is early days.

Me too, specially after tedbear said they've already been here and had sex before. 

13 hours ago, zoifan said:

Me too, specially after tedbear said they've already been here and had sex before. 

2x to be specific.
and as I said and confirmed on twitter above, old friends of the couple nina and alan.
I forgot to note before, that they were responsible for changing my view as to the antisocial behavior to these events that alan until then had in principle.

in the 2 meetings, he was totally receptive and participative at a level similar to what we had with joe and edda.
and now it was no different.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Personnel maintenance more like

Yes, it could have something to do with the guests visited the day before the "maintenance" and vacancy in the Herman's apartment.

Some restructuring might be going on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Yes, it could have something to do with the guests visited the day before the "maintenance" and vacancy in the Herman's apartment.

Some restructuring might be going on. 

Could be that Alan becomes a guest until Nina comes back. Not sure what happens to sitting tenant Serena.It has to be said she has done little to earn her keep since George let her move in.

31 minutes ago, squish said:

Could be that Alan becomes a guest until Nina comes back. Not sure what happens to sitting tenant Serena.It has to be said she has done little to earn her keep since George let her move in.

She is now earning money for george at kira apartment