Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

37 minutes ago, squish said:

Could be that Alan becomes a guest until Nina comes back. Not sure what happens to sitting tenant Serena.It has to be said she has done little to earn her keep since George let her move in.

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She is now earning money for george at kira apartment

Serena was not an active player, so she is not significant.But could she be at Kira because Allan's place is not available for her to keep sleeping there?

An important matter is that Allan's apartment cannot stay like that. Still it puzzles me how George payed the rent and bills while Alan stayed there with no income for more than 6 monthes. 

The two events of outage of Alan place and Vacancy in Herman's place might not be a coincident.

We will know within next two weeks.

Just now, zoifan said:

Serena was not an active player, so she is not significant.But could she be at Kira because Allan's place is not available for her to keep sleeping there?

An important matter is that Allan's apartment cannot stay like that. Still it puzzles me how George payed the rent and bills while Alan stayed there with no income for more than 6 monthes. 

The two events of outage of Alan place and Vacancy in Herman's place might not be a coincident.

We will know within next two weeks.

No.. she was here also before.. 2-3 times.. and 1 in her apartment

They announced on sunday that it would be offline, but was like supposedly a quick action

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

she was here also before.. 2-3 times.. and 1 in her apartment

Yes, I know....

My point is that it might be more than coincident to see Serena start seeing people.

When I think about it, it must take a  "great force" to detach Serena from that sofa. Something more than temptation of fucking that Kria toy boy. She might have learned that the days of laying on that coach and eating potato chips is over. 

I could be wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

giselle seemed to spend little time here & never took a shower so maybe she has a place that could be utilized. i'd like to see more of her (maybe with someone other than alan?).

As much as I love it, It would shocking surprises me to see Giselle fucks someone other than Alan..... Although I was shocked (about to faint) when I saw she started to fuck Alan like that back in Feb, so anything is possible. 

Girls like Serena, Nina or Edda are like an open book and I know what drives or motivates them. However, still Giselle is a mystery to me. 

On 7/24/2019 at 1:18 AM, zoifan said:

As much as I love it, It would shocking surprises me to see Giselle fucks someone other than Alan..... Although I was shocked (about to faint) when I saw she started to fuck Alan like that back in Feb, so anything is possible. 

Girls like Serena, Nina or Edda are like an open book and I know what drives or motivates them. However, still Giselle is a mystery to me. 

Which is why she fascinates you.

• Upvote 1

On 7/24/2019 at 1:13 AM, zoifan said:

Yes, I know....

My point is that it might be more than coincident to see Serena start seeing people.

When I think about it, it must take a  "great force" to detach Serena from that sofa. Something more than temptation of fucking that Kria toy boy. She might have learned that the days of laying on that coach and eating potato chips is over. 

I could be wrong.

Rarely have I been so impatient to see what is going on here. Technical maintenance sounds like a smoke screen but we have come across this before with Corn. I really hope that this apartment is kept by george. It has almost icon status rather like Anica's going back to Anna. Also as margins are squeezed by competition, we see apartments getting smaller (like Melissa's) even when she has sufficient visitors to justify 2 bedrooms. When I think of some of the activities that have happened at this george apt (like Ninas b'day party) I can recall some of the most colourful VH episodes imho.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, squish said:

Rarely have I been so impatient to see what is going on here. Technical maintenance sounds like a smoke screen but we have come across this before with Corn. I really hope that this apartment is kept by george. It has almost icon status rather like Anica's going back to Anna. Also as margins are squeezed by competition, we see apartments getting smaller (like Melissa's) even when she has sufficient visitors to justify 2 bedrooms. When I think of some of the activities that have happened at this george apt (like Ninas b'day party) I can recall some of the most colourful VH episodes imho.

we are 2 with these feelings then;
  I am only very disappointed.😕
I had hopes that we could eventually have a 2 year party in a better style than a year, with all the gang present ... including george-arg.😒
BUT A FAILURE FROM THIS SITE AND MANAGEMENT😫

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squish said:

True but lets not jump the gun. It would not be the first time that we have been confounded here. I think you said yourself that it has not lost its ability to surprise.

TRUE.
but until then we haven't had the cams off for so long.👎
so, yes, deeply disappointed that the rebel resistance was defeated just on the eve of his birthday
only project to reach this time on the site.😶

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

TRUE.
but until then we haven't had the cams off for so long.👎
so, yes, deeply disappointed that the rebel resistance was defeated just on the eve of his birthday
only project to reach this time on the site.😶

Mary 😉