Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Mary πŸ˜‰Β 

I said before but I will reinforceπŸ‘†
I consider project the space occupied and not just its members .... maria already composing with other etinerant members,
nina just composing with alan ... alan just composing with nina..serena just composing with alan and nina ,,,, I still don't find it effective in kira.πŸ™„

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

since the apt is offline & red/herman offline they can be replaced by giselle apt with her other friends & nina's apt in the warm weather area with plenty of naked sunbathing & sex by the outdoor pool!

giphy (55).gif

giphy (53).gif

giphy (54).gif

😁😁😁

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I said before but I will reinforceπŸ‘†
I consider project the space occupied and not just its members .... maria already composing with other etinerant members,
nina just composing with alan ... alan just composing with nina..serena just composing with alan and nina ,,,, I still don't find it effective in kira.πŸ™„

well you had here nina and alan.. then nina alan and serena.. then nina alan .. then alan .. then alan serena.Β  Mary living alone or with Tony or Grisha or Mari is no differentΒ 

but i would agree with you if you are only talking about the place itself, the house/building.. no matter who living here be A B C or ZΒ :biggrin: since Mary had relocations even if online since 2016

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It was their opening day..They are celebrating 2 years today

It's a pity that us who are paying aren't getting an invite.

I'm sure one of the other +5 GMT Apt's could have been used for a party

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

It's a pity that us who are paying aren't getting an invite.

I'm sure one of the other +5 GMT Apt's could have been used for a party

look in the agenda ... the next if there are no more surprises 😑 will beΒ sina/julesΒ project. approximately 30 days and possibly overlap with nas officially as it still keeps its initial composition intact so far.πŸ™„

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello,Β 

The realm is set to appear on the website within a few days. Some minor obstacles prevent us to put the realm online. Don't worry, Alan & Serena's house will be live soon.

Sincerely yours,
Voyeur House TVΒ 

πŸ‘βŒš

1 hour ago, squish said:

Yes, thanks Jabs, something of a relief. In a world of ephemeral apartments we need some constant reference points by which to evaluate others.

πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘...