Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Thanks Ash and 4 grandchildren as well so yes, we are both very proud. As for yourself just remember that there is never a right time you just have to go with your own feelings. If you wait for the so called right time you will be waiting forever believe me.💏

Phew!!!thank god ,I thought I was the only "gentleman of a certain age" on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Phew!!!thank god ,I thought I was the only "gentleman of a certain age" on here.

Lol nah it's ok pal I think you will find most of us on here are in the old farts range 😁 lets just say I won't see 60 again 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol nah it's ok pal I think you will find most of us on here are in the old farts range 😁 lets just say I won't see 60 again 😂

That's a relief as I was starting to get a complex😀

Nothing wrong with a bit of life experience not that we 've got a choice,lol.

My mantra is be fit and active if possible and hope to fuck your gob stays attached to your brain.😀

I still dodge about doing light joinery work and that keeps me going😀

I consider myself to be very lucky with my life oh!! And wife and quite large family.👍

Apologies for going off topic guys.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

My mantra is be fit and active if possible and hope to fuck your gob stays attached to your brain.😀

I consider myself to be very lucky with my life oh!! And wife and quite large family.👍

BTW go Dina Asher Smith👍👍👍👍

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Nah don't apologize pal a little light relief is welcome lol. Yeah like you life is fine here all bits still working well and nothing dropping off yet. Still get called out on computer jobs as someones always fucking something up. Setup one if those Alexa things for someone yesterday, works bloody well but they reckon Google often listen in to conversations so could be a bit iffy I think. Fairly simple really but some of the old codgers get a bit confused with instructions sometimes especially when it's in small print lol.

• Like 2