Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

Je me dis que mes appartements sont morts, vous ne voyez rien ou que les gens dorment de temps en temps, il est animé de dire qu'ils font quelque chose qui est plus fort que tout pour moi, nous devrions fermer cet appartement et mettre Serena à Kira, cela fera de l'économie.

1 hour ago, mickae17 said:

I tell myself that my apartments are dead, you do not see anything or that people sleep from time to time, it is animated to say that they are doing something that is stronger than anything for me, we should close this apartment and put Serena in Kira, that will make the economy.

I have lost count of the number of times this has been said. But suddenly something exciting and completely unpredictable happens. Not sure how long you have been a forum member but this site is now one of the longest survivors and has become a bit of an icon in an ephemeral industry. When Nina returns I am sure that this apartment will once again become an anchor site with lots of interesting people popping in and out. We just need to be patient for a bit longer I think. Agreed that Serena is not a paragon of activity.

• Like 1

Just now, mickae17 said:

yes but hey if we always count on one person to motivate the other 2 will not go

Its a bit of a mystery why George the Manager has been as patient as he has with Nina's long illness. It is rather noble of him. The most likely theory is that he or Alan owns the apartment so there is no issue with landlords or leases or rent income or lack of. Fact is that Nina was the motivator when this place had three people living in it in its heyday. If she does not come back then there will probably be changes of the kind you suggest.