Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

With departure of Ilka&Sam and joining of Nina and George, the chance of an Orgy is quite high. 

A year ago I would have agreed with you but since then we have seen the emergence of a 'saintly' George. All very puzzling.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, squish said:

A year ago I would have agreed with you but since then we have seen the emergence of a 'saintly' George. All very puzzling.

George is a big crooked dicked bore. When was checking in and out earlier, it looked like he was preaching, and nobody saying anything but a nervous giggle here and there,  and Alan pacing back and forth like a caged tiger....or a caged big pussy, what a weird guy he is. He's an empty shell with a monster schlong hanging on front of him.

• Like 3

To this day, I intimately held a pessimistic personal position about a possible return of Nina to this project in some way. And next to Alan.

But by virtue of what I've been watching for the past few hours and specifically the last few minutes, my perception has changed and I once again believed in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.🌈

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

Wow, Nina didn't stay with Allan and left with George. 

I think the days or those hot Orgies in this franchise is over.

I think it was George that ruined the whole party. Everyone looked extremely uncomfortable while he was preaching or whatever he was saying. And Alan pacing back and forth the entire time was really weird. I felt bad for him when they broke up, but he didnt do anything to impress her, like get dressed and sit next to her and chat.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think it was George that ruined the whole party. Everyone looked extremely uncomfortable while he was preaching or whatever he was saying. And Alan pacing back and forth the entire time was really weird. I felt bad for him when they broke up, but he didnt do anything to impress her, like get dressed and sit next to her and chat.

They never broke up Ash. They are still fond of each other and once Nina has finished her convalescence she will be back. her illness was undiagnosed for 1.5 years and took quite a toll. She lived away with her Mum to be nearer to the medical staff. It was quite a treat to see her again. Alan will always be a bit of a slob whilst Nina is away. She is good for him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, squish said:

They never broke up Ash. They are still fond of each other and once Nina has finished her convalescence she will be back. her illness was undiagnosed for 1.5 years and took quite a toll. She lived away with her Mum to be nearer to the medical staff. It was quite a treat to see her again. Alan will always be a bit of a slob whilst Nina is away. She is good for him.

its odd she didnt stay with Alan. And left with George. And it was a treat to see her, although Alan didnt seem all that excited though. He barely spoke to her.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

its odd she didnt stay with Alan. And left with George. And it was a treat to see her, although Alan didnt seem all that excited though. He barely spoke to her.

Alan really was behaving strange yesterday. And that onesie made it even worse 🙈

• Like 1