Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

its odd she didnt stay with Alan. And left with George. And it was a treat to see her, although Alan didnt seem all that excited though. He barely spoke to her.

The reason Nina didn't stay is a purely practical one. Alan & Serena are both lazy when it comes to basic housework. This is no use for Nina who needs a super clean environment whilst recuperating from her illness. Alan didn't do much speaking but kissed her quite a few times. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think it was George that ruined the whole party. Everyone looked extremely uncomfortable while he was preaching or whatever he was saying. And Alan pacing back and forth the entire time was really weird. I felt bad for him when they broke up, but he didnt do anything to impress her, like get dressed and sit next to her and chat.

Ash, I believe you did not follow the outcome of the night / day.

As for George and Co., I believe the intended goal was successfully achieved.
From what I could tell we had dynamic games at first in groups and then evolved into a kind of truth game.

All packed with the cocktails that George tirelessly kept making, apparently approved and enjoyed by everyone present (except Nina).

And despite the "warm" comments about Alan's social uniform😉, I can still say that I count on the fingers of my right hand without having to use the fingers of my left the previus times he has made the main hostage of such a large group.( Did I already say that the shelter doesn't bother me and that it was possibly a gift from NIna?)😎
And with Nina also being present, these types of occurrences are even more restricted or ethereal.

Again he managed to surprise me in the end. And this time Nina too

• Like 2

3 hours ago, squish said:

The reason Nina didn't stay is a purely practical one. Alan & Serena are both lazy when it comes to basic housework. This is no use for Nina who needs a super clean environment whilst recuperating from her illness. Alan didn't do much speaking but kissed her quite a few times. 

Good point, Nina kept the place super clean when she lived there. I was surprised she didnt blow her top when Serena peed,.....er squirted on the sofa.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Ash, I believe you did not follow the outcome of the night / day.

As for George and Co., I believe the intended goal was successfully achieved.
From what I could tell we had dynamic games at first in groups and then evolved into a kind of truth game.

All packed with the cocktails that George tirelessly kept making, apparently approved and enjoyed by everyone present (except Nina).

And despite the "warm" comments about Alan's social uniform😉, I can still say that I count on the fingers of my right hand without having to use the fingers of my left the previus times he has made the main hostage of such a large group.( Did I already say that the shelter doesn't bother me and that it was possibly a gift from NIna?)😎
And with Nina also being present, these types of occurrences are even more restricted or ethereal.

Again he managed to surprise me in the end. And this time Nina too

I missed the surprise rending. The last pic I saw was Serena and Nina looking bored, and Alan playing with his phone. What happened?

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I missed the surprise rending. The last pic I saw was Serena and Nina looking bored, and Alan playing with his phone. What happened?

Not including a quick "escape" together, from the room in kisses and hugs, sitting on his lap cuddling or with Nina standing caressed by Alan under her skirt with her caressing his hair, does that please you?😉

Of course for those who just always expect to see Nina upside down with Alan on top seeing her, this is really extremely disappointing.

🙄

• Like 2

On 10/17/2019 at 8:49 PM, thedbear said:

Not including a quick "escape" together, from the room in kisses and hugs, sitting on his lap cuddling or with Nina standing caressed by Alan under her skirt with her caressing his hair, does that please you?😉

Of course for those who just always expect to see Nina upside down with Alan on top seeing her, this is really extremely disappointing.

🙄

Dont see you very much on here bear, how have you been? I love to see Nina on all fours on elbows and knees, with her ass pointing skyward, with anyone other than Alan give her the high hard one.  

GETYARN.IO

The Other Guys (2010) - Find video clips by quote. GetYarn.io now.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, squish said:

Edda visiting looking pregnant with (presumably) her Joe replacement and a rather interesting red haired lady who I would like to see more of. 

I think we can forget at this time the "presumably" .. Clearly a baby is coming ❤️