2 minutes ago, sereno said:

This was Lora doing Daniel. 

Wrong.. Totally 

• Like 1

hey daniel try to return in a normal rhythm of life, it's good to play video games all the night but after you sleep all the day and domi is alone and don't know what to do  it's not really interesting to watch

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

What was missing from these two was already trying to visually trick us by changing our underwear to make us look like something that's never going to happen. I hope you didn't do it deliberately because we've all realized it and it would be painful! I keep saying, these two are scammers.

Scam is a forbidden word around here. I prefer the word hustle. They are pretend swingers who tease people into believing something more is going to happen and then they grab the money. Works like a charm every time. 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Estafa es una palabra prohibida por aquí. Prefiero la palabra prisa. Ellos son los swingers imaginarios que se burlan de la gente a creer en algo más que va a pasar y luego agarrar el dinero. Funciona como un encanto cada vez. 😁

Call it what you want Amy! Your definition has sounded to me to the dictionary definition of a scam (uy, again the word forbidden...) hahaha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

What was missing from these two was already trying to visually trick us by changing our underwear to make us look like something that's never going to happen. I hope you didn't do it deliberately because we've all realized it and it would be painful! I keep saying, these two are scammers.

oh come on  with your conspiracy theory. It was probably an innocent role play for Daniel. she knows there are multiple cameras there and people can see her face. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

oh come on  with your conspiracy theory. It was probably an innocent role play for Daniel. she knows there are multiple cameras there and people can see her face. 

Don't you know that women never tested others bra's ??? :biggrin:  If they do, it's because they want to fool their guys to think they are fucking another woman  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't you know that women never tested others bra's ??? :biggrin:  If they do, it's because they want to fool their guys to think they are fucking another woman  

TBH I believe Domi is probably one of the smart ones on VHTV . why would she come up with a trick that stupid ?😃 just give the girl some credit. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

TBH I believe Domi is probably one of the smart ones on VHTV . why would she come up with a trick that stupid ?😃 just give the girl some credit. 

Even with the eyes open daniel believed it was lora because of the yellow bra 😂

• Like 3