Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

On 10/13/2019 at 4:47 PM, ze81 said:

Is there a specific number of pages before a newer house topic can be done?If so no ideia and sorry for that,just tought a new,clean house topic for October would be nice because last one have more than two months old.Feel free to post in recent topic or ask someone to delete the October one.Or just use this old one.Cheers.

We'll lock it for now.  When this gets 30 pages just message me to unlock the other.

Think in 2025 this nonsense house will have a new house topic,10 pages to go with coments with this fakes,pretending to be what they aren't, do nothing's,pimp rlc users of money,will take a good least 4,5 years😅.My last coment for this house(till finaly someone is dignity enought to replace this fakes),a absolutely desrespect for honesty  people that pay 20,40$ montly to watch real people,real couples in cams not this JOKE.conan obrien GIF by Team Coco.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, happyone said:

They are done--she is dressed and smoking on the balcony--door is open

hope she blows smoke into the apartment--for a non smoker (Asia) --you know that someone has been smoking. 

To me, it is totally impossible to understand how Hakeem finds these women and succeeds to fuck them, and why these women want to do it. Hakeem has no special skills that would lock these women. 

30 minutes ago, Calle said:

To me, it is totally impossible to understand how Hakeem finds these women and succeeds to fuck them, and why these women want to do it. Hakeem has no special skills that would lock these women. 

Only the promise of/from a big dick 😏

Quotes of the day from Hakeem's friend today:

Friend, "that is the only thing that can keep me from drugs."

Hakeem, "What?"

Friend, "Good sex."

Hakeem, "You still do drugs?"

Friend, "Yeah, like all the time."

I rarely ever look at this apartment and clicked on the replay just to see what she looked like and that conversation played.  I'm up too late because I laughed way to hard at that exchange.

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:55 PM, ze81 said:

Think in 2025 this nonsense house will have a new house topic,10 pages to go with coments with this fakes,pretending to be what they aren't, do nothing's,pimp rlc users of money,will take a good least 4,5 years😅.My last coment for this house(till finaly someone is dignity enought to replace this fakes),a absolutely desrespect for honesty  people that pay 20,40$ montly to watch real people,real couples in cams not this JOKE.conan obrien GIF by Team Coco.

If RLC is still going in 2025 I will eat my wardrobe. As for watching Real people, Real couples some might say that went years ago.

• Upvote 1