Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I bet my car if Rlc had an option of let clients choose what houses they wish to watch and pay we would see some changes in some houses and residents,including this one,probably very few would pay to watch this fake couple and therefore they won't be a profitable source of income for the site and probably they would been replaced a good time ago already,but of course we will never have an option like that,would be great(for clients)but for the site(rlc)doesn't make sense.

when Asia takes a shower or when they fuck, their apartment is found in top cam so it means that people are still watching them, whether a couple fake or not
And as Hakeem is an unpredictable man, it gives a challenge to continue to follow their adventure on RLC :biggrin:

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

when Asia takes a shower or when they fuck, their apartment is found in top cam so it means that people are still watching them, whether a couple fake or not
And as Hakeem is an unpredictable man, it gives a challenge to continue to follow their adventure on RLC :biggrin:

"When Asia takes a shower or they fuck their house is in top cams",should that be a merit lol?Any girl showering or a couple having sex gets imediatly too cams.Now if you look to top cams daily they barely are there and shows how unpopular they are..people aren't dumb neither like to be treat like they are stupid.Well maybe some don't mind hehe.In VH they already would be gone and joke ended..but we know how "important" we are to Rlc😅.

Seems the weekly sacrifice should happen today or tomorrow,tuff job to pretend they care one for another, and then to have the once a week missionary sex.But is worth..in few days montly salary😅.I am out, this two are to much repugnant and fake to my tastes.

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and now UM. She must have another guys there, that's the only explanation...😏

So we are missing a dead fish being pounded in missionary position for ten minutes,what a giant loss.GIF by ComedyCentralEsThey better not be putting new cams in this joke of house😑.

il y a 8 minutes, ze81 a dit :

So we are missing a dead fish being pounded in missionary position for ten minutes,what a giant loss.GIF by ComedyCentralEsThey better not be putting new cams in this joke of house😑.

That's exactly what they are doing haven't you not realised RLC style at this stage.

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

That's exactly what they are doing haven't you not realised RLC style at this stage.

Indeed seems is that.putting new cams in this house makes zero sense,so that's exactly what they are doing..Would be better if they bothered opening a couple new couples houses.

• Like 1