Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

36 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

she's like a dead fish just lies there no emotions, and they only every have sex in one position she never rides him never doggy, i don't get why they are so boring together 

I agree. Their sex is not fun to look at in the slightest.

Rlc Absolutely should take in  consideration how few couples houses we have in rlc,what was the initial ideia of site Its going down the toilet,more than regular couples doing their life's in cams we are having people doing shows in cams and even houses opened just for one girl show.Regard this "couple" its useless..The is no bond..they don't feel or look a genuine couple..not even their sex is fun to watch..once a week they have the missionary boredom sex and rest of week he is gone a lot.she sings a lot..and that's it.Find a true couple,that is of the country..replace the actual fake couple with them and let real life blossom. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Think sooner or later house will or be closed or the residents be replaced,the experience with a fake couple Kinda worked in start but then naturally gone down the toilet,just look at cc stats..The latest house topic have about 40'replies and 3000 views(in one month),the month prior the house topic had(in also about one month)..450 replies and 23000 views,absolutely crazy.

15 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think sooner or later house will or be closed or the residents be replaced,the experience with a fake couple Kinda worked in start but then naturally gone down the toilet,just look at cc stats..The latest house topic have about 40'replies and 3000 views(in one month),the month prior the house topic had(in also about one month)..450 replies and 23000 views,absolutely crazy.

Interesting stats.. my subs has expired and not renewing .. it has to improve..

• Upvote 1

There has been far too much disruption in the Forum Topics over the past week or so.  This has got to come to a Stop immediately.

Every Member has a Right to Express their Opinion in a Respectable Manner so Logic Suggests if your going to Quote a Post then Answer the Member in a Respectable Manner.  This going after another Member because one doesn't share the same view only creates chaos in the Apartment Boards and Generates Reports.  If your going to answer a Post in a disruptive manner just to get some sort of feud going then I suggest you take your Post over to Rants and Flames and call out who you want over in that Topic.  Also Tenants and their Guests or Boyfriends have Names please use them.

When a Disruption Happens a Moderator or Myself will make a Post in the Topic where the issue is. When you're told to End It or Take it to Rants and Flames it's best to do so.  Any further Disruption after that Post will be Greeted with a Warning and a Possible Trip to the Time Out Chair. For those who don't know what a Time Out Chair is, that's where Your Posting will be Suspended for a certain length of time depending on what transpired. So Please Read the Forum Rules and Govern them Accordingly. They are Posted in the Pinned Section of Each Topic.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

It's no wonder Mr B seeks out fuck-toys elsewhere.  I've just been skipping through Replay and at 11.33, after a couple of hours of "fuck me" teasing by Asia, Mr B finally responds and starts to pull Asia's panties down ready for a shag session.  What happens?  She cock-blocks him.  Un-fucking-believable.  Once a week missionary is all she deserves and probably not even that.  The only thing keeping Mr B from getting out of there has to be the bribe of free accommodation and a monthly allowance - no self-respecting guy would put up with that shit for as long as he has.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:32 PM, Alladino said:

I think RLC should give Asia a real chance.  Kick out Hakeem (who has clearly proven through the condom discussion that he is an asshole) and start with a real roommate setting.

Maybe, asia will find a (or even some) real guy and the place could finally be worth watching. 

Yes, the current setting of this apartment really destroys all possibilities. 

You are 100% right!!! Asia is the marrying type and he's not ready for that obviously the young chap has some maturing to do, He might need to be connected with the girl he doesn't use a condom on the thick sexy tall Burnett she seems to like the way he throws that D!

I think Rlc should replace both,Asia is a "dead fish" and Hakeem isn't comited to the project.They should put a real couple,a new one not more repeated ex residents.We Have houses that are slow,not much going on but at least they are a true couple,this ones aren't a couple,they don't have friends visits,their once a week sex session is among the worst ones in cam sites.A new true couple is the way to go.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think Rlc should replace both,Asia is a "dead fish" and Hakeem isn't comited to the project.They should put a real couple,a new one not more repeated ex residents.We Have houses that are slow,not much going on but at least they are a true couple,this ones aren't a couple,they don't have friends visits,their once a week sex session is among the worst ones in cam sites.A new true couple is the way to go.

I agree with you but you know they are here to stay until they want to leave or they do something stupid enough to get kicked out over.  it was an amusing concept in the beginning but it just didn't work out and now the viewers are stuck with them!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1