Voyeur House TV

Summer SALE at VHTV. Additional BitCoin discounts!

email_sale_24072019.jpg.9aa6538eb149c541ce266c426a6cb87d.jpg

Hey everyone at CamCaps!

We're happy to announce Summer sale for any Premium subscription from 90 Days. 

In addition, we have applied -10% discount for BitCoin payments for any plan. This discount may be stacked up with Summer sale or any other sales we have on regular basis. 

Check out our Payment page for all the discounts

• Like 2

Very tempting! 👍🏻

@Admin @StnCld316 The price on the cc.store doesn’t match the summer sale price. Can this be corrected?

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Admin @StnCld316 The price on the cc.store doesn’t match the summer sale price. Can this be corrected?

@Admin would have to correct this as he'd likely have to contact the Payment Server CCBill that handles these Transactions and let them know of the changes. It only appears to be for 90 Day Subscriptions and not Monthly.

I will send a PM about this.  Thanks.

• Like 1

I ended up going through the site. Too bad cause I would have preferred to go through CamCaps.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I ended up going through the site. Too bad cause I would have preferred to go through CamCaps.

The thing with Payment Processors the Payments are automated and Collect the Charge that was set up with them.  Anything such as Discount Features the Info would have to be relayed to them in order for it to take effect.  

I have sent Admin a PM about it.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The thing with Payment Processors the Payments are automated and Collect the Charge that was set up with them.  Anything such as Discount Features the Info would have to be relayed to them in order for it to take effect.  

I have sent Admin a PM about it.

VHTV is aware of the issue too. Perhaps nothing can be done, but at least you know.

• Upvote 1