Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The other doesn't even take shower on cams.. lol 

1559500995_bandicam2019-08-2015-13-04-670.thumb.jpg.a10fa56314d62f54ed40a9e806504905.jpg

I swear man I've watching this apartment they never shower in the morning they just changed clothes don't even brush their teeth 😂🤢🤮

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The big boss , the Mac daddy, the greatest pimp of all time, the abuser in chief, Kirill the I (first of his name), is here to put his subjects into work 😀

tm1n.png

That's a great introduction 😂

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Do you know how much cost to be on "recommended"? 

from cammodelplaza.com :

"Chaturbate has added “recommended cams” to the homepage as part of the listings and thumbnails. This is visible to users who are logged in. The recommended cams are probably gotten from the users’ watch history, and are listed on the first row or the first seven thumbnails before popular cams."

it does not cost anything 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

from cammodelplaza.com :

"Chaturbate has added “recommended cams” to the homepage as part of the listings and thumbnails. This is visible to users who are logged in. The recommended cams are probably gotten from the users’ watch history, and are listed on the first row or the first seven thumbnails before popular cams."

it does not cost anything 

Totally not true.. Appear rooms there that i never even heard or watch - 6 in 7 to me more precise 
and i doubt it don't cost a thing for CB advertise that places there, they aren't even near the top view place from that first page

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Totally not true.. Appear rooms there that i never even heard or watch - 6 in 7 to me more precise 
and i doubt it don't cost a thing for CB advertise that places there, they aren't even near the top view place from that first page

possibly, their Algorithm is not 100% accurate yet. my 3-7 rooms are way too off as well.