B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Stela is very sexy woman, great fucking body and incredible smile and cute as hell. I just wished she wasn't a Lesbian Virgin, or a Bi Sexual Virgin. The good lord gave her so many gifts already, so I guess you can't have everything. Ah Yes, but can you just imagine that incredible body and lovely smile being sensually touched by a woman who knows just how to make her feel ever so tingley and incredibly sexy from head to toe and of course everywhere in between. Ah Yes, now that is vision of loveliness we will never se by this virginal sensual sexy woman. Lucky dude anyway.

I don't know whether I go got your comment right, but Stella is definitely not a virgin. Or is your comment referring to sex with girls?

Just now, billiboy said:

I don't know whether I go got your comment right, but Stella is definitely not a virgin. Or is your comment referring to sex with girls?

Girls or both sexes at that same time, in that respect from what we have seen from Stella she definitely is still a virgin.... 😎

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Last time she had sex with her bf in B2..  no she's not a virgin ...  

It would be so nice if the BF came to visit again. Finally something different than all the time pseudo lesbian girls. 

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Girls or both sexes at that same time, in that respect from what we have seen from Stella she definitely is still a virgin.... 😎

Have you forgotten when she got fingered along with Irma by Beardo ??  Or the fun she had with Lola at the so called Orgy  ??  Don't kid yourself, she is no Virgin !!!