B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

I see a very strange thing, the girls wear make-up, it's four o'clock in the afternoon, or a nightclub or a party in an apartment, it's right that the girls have a little fun, I wonder, when RLC will close

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I see a very strange thing, the girls wear make-up, it's four o'clock in the afternoon, or a nightclub or a party in an apartment, it's right that the girls have a little fun, I wonder, when RLC will close

every time I see one of your comments, I wonder if you do not go out cave or hibernation

Are you aware that women wear make-up just to go for a walk in the street or I teach you? 😁

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pajero said:

toilette, maquillage et parfum sont pour le rendez-vous avec les internautes, avec leurs mecs passeront leur temps sur leur portable(.rdv sexe bien entendu)

Tu vie dans un monde étrange 😁 

Quand tu dis internaute, tu pense à des mecs qu'elle peut rencontrer sur une application comme Tinder ou tu as une autre idée en tête?

Elles ont pas besoin d'avoir de petits amis pour être tout le temps sur leurs portables, c'est la nouvelle génération qui veut cela, génération très connectée, même les gosses de 10 ans ont déjà des smartphones à la main maintenant ^^ 

Les femmes se parfument, se maquillent et s'habillent bien seulement pour aller au supermarché parce qu'il faut toujours faire bonne impression en société donc c'est un peu réducteur d'en conclure quoi que ce soit au niveau rendez vous avec des internautes 🙂

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You live in a strange world  😁 

When you say surfer, you think of guys she can meet on an application like Tinder or you have another idea in mind?

They do not need to have boyfriends to be on their laptops all the time, it's the new generation who wants that, very connected generation, even 10-year-olds already have smartphones in their hands now ^^ 

Women perfume themselves, wear make-up and dress well only to go to the supermarket because it is always necessary to make a good impression in society so it's a bit of a reductive to conclude anything at the appointment level with Internet users 🙂

BLAH BLAH BLAH.....preach to us moos54...preach!!

Any kid that has a cell phone at 10 years old, that kids parents needs to have their asses whooped!!!

The rest of what you said is just rubbish as well!

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

BLAH BLAH BLAH.....preach to us moos54...preach!!

Any kid that has a cell phone at 10 years old, that kids parents needs to have their asses whooped!!!

The rest of what you said is just rubbish as well!

Think what you want
I live in the real world and not in the fantastic world of Harley 😂

• Like 2

girls don't get dressed to the nines to go to the grocery store!  girls don't put on pounds of makeup and take showers before going to the beach!  girls don't take goody bags of lingerie to parties!  you're real world is as fake as the Real Life World that you spend all of your precious time left in this world.........watching and defending!!

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

every time I see one of your comments, I wonder if you do not go out cave or hibernation

Are you aware that women wear make-up just to go for a walk in the street or I teach you? 😁

I, too, every time I see your comment, I wonder where you live, you know that girls like this live, they make a living going with men and you won't believe it, but they also have sex, I hope I didn't have it you ruined your fabulous world

• Like 1