B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm living in my world and i don't know what world you are living in!!  tablets at age 10 is one thing that schools give the kids to do homework on but that by no means is a cellphone.  neither of my kids got a cellphone until they started driving, where there could be an emergency such as they broke down somewhere.  they also both knew that their mother and I could see everything they did on that phone.  people like yourself asking me what world am i living in..........the question is, what world are you living in!!!  kids grow up fast enough without the help of cellphones and you should be a parent that knows when their kid leaves the house, that they have been taught what they need to survive in a very cruel world!!!

Excuse me, but I was born in 1995, so I mostly grew up in this millenuim! The digital age! Where not having a smartphone basically means denying them a social life! That's the world we live in! Kids stopped hanging at street corners in the 1980's! It's replaced by social media now!

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Excuse me, but I was born in 1995, so I mostly grew up in this millenuim! The digital age! Where not having a smartphone basically means denying them a social life! That's the world we live in! Kids stopped hanging at street corners in the 1980's! It's replaced by social media now!

LOL i'm sorry Ed, i didn't know you were a child yourself.  you being a millennial tells me everything i need to know!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if you would have been paying attention in the forum to what people have said in their post that doesn't pertain to all the things you take up for the girls with, then you would know that I do have kids (son & daughter) and very good kids at that, neither of which have ever been nightclub/bar hopping kind of kids.  the reason they have never been that way is because they were brought up better than that and they were loved unconditionally by their mother and myself.  they were put into sports to keep them off the street and away from places they had no business being in.  you can try to justify your behavior and love for these girls on RLC how ever you want to but the bottom line is you don't have a clue as to what i've seen or know about these girls on RLC.......you my friend are totally clueless!!

Said then you seem to have a perfect life, with perfect children and a perfect education
So, I'm just wondering, why are you wasting your time with deviants like us on this forum when you look so much superior to the commum of mortals?
By cons I ask myself a question, considering your old age, I guess your children are married with them even children, so they are not so perfect, because to get to this point, you have to meet people and especially you have to fuck with people, I hope not to shock you by teaching you that the immaculate conception does not exist even in your perfect world 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

That's the problem with some people of a certain age, the old ones (fortunately not everyone)
some remained stuck in the old days and failed to evolve, I even wonder if they noticed that we were in the 21st century :angel:
yes now the kids are almost born with tablets and smartphones in their hands and the women are emancipated, it's over the time mom stayed wisely her ass at home while waiting patiently daddy 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm living in my world and i don't know what world you are living in!!  tablets at age 10 is one thing that schools give the kids to do homework on but that by no means is a cellphone.  neither of my kids got a cellphone until they started driving, where there could be an emergency such as they broke down somewhere.  they also both knew that their mother and I could see everything they did on that phone.  people like yourself asking me what world am i living in..........the question is, what world are you living in!!!  kids grow up fast enough without the help of cellphones and you should be a parent that knows when their kid leaves the house, that they have been taught what they need to survive in a very cruel world!!!

The problem Harley is that you talk about an education that no longer exists, society has evolved a lot since then, it might be time to do the same 😉

• Like 1

Numi went out last night, because she had forgotten to buy milk at the supermarket, the problem is that she can't find the right brand, she's not back yet, the last time she looked for it until noon, hopefully today she is more fortunate

Numi still missing.

Judging by the nights they spend out, I guess all these 3 have found a lover in Barcelona. And unfortunately, I don't see any of them bringing that on camera. Good for them, I guess. Not very good for us though! We are left with empty beds.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

again.....this is where you are wrong H1!  if my daughter acted like any of these girls do, i would call her a slut to her face but the difference is, i don't have to worry about that with my daughter.  she comes from a good home and was taught good values and morals and trust me, the large percentage of girls on RLC were not!!

Morals  or double standards?
If you keep morale high, what are you doing here with the voyeurs?

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Morals  or double standards?
If you keep morale high, what are you doing here with the voyeurs?

Morals usually is double standard! And it certanly doesn't belong on a site like this!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Numi still missing.

Judging by the nights they spend out, I guess all these 3 have found a lover in Barcelona. And unfortunately, I don't see any of them bringing that on camera. Good for them, I guess. Not very good for us though! We are left with empty beds.

Maybe she will be more at home from tomorrow 😉