B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

37 minutes ago, firewall said:

would love to see sara and the bf move here just for laught 😄

Hehe,very cool ideia.But honestly i would love to see any couple to move in..so many weeks passed with just the actual couple.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,very cool ideia.But honestly i would love to see any couple to move in..so many weeks passed with just the actual couple.

And again no improvements. It's really sad, but it seems a lot like RLC is giving in to it current severely reducend version, were there is almost no real life to be seen, but only boredom and artificiality set the tone. 

I really thought they'd have at least two or three new couples in cast by now. Instead they don't even manage to fill the free space in this apartment. Really disappointing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

yes i think they will stay like this until the departure of belle/bate for maybe bring two couples just after,

don't know how many days belle/nate have but it start to be very long too long !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes i think they will stay like this until the departure of belle/bate for maybe bring two couples just after,

don't know how many days belle/nate have but it start to be very long too long !

"Don't know how many days belle/Nate have but start to be to be very long too long",couldn't agree more,think in those COV houses all couples should stay at max two months maybe,or at least to be two couples always.Really Seems rlc have less new  people avaliable to join in:(.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

COV=couples on vacation

GOV=girls on vacation

These are the abbreviations for the stupid categories given the apartments by RLC, IMO of course. 

and POV= point of view oops sorry i am in the wrong forum :biggrin:

• Like 1