B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

Just now, ze81 said:

Ok,that's old as fok,i took two more years,but the question is..were you a paid user sinse then or just from time to time(sometime paid others just watching the free cams..)in my case i joined arround 2015 and always premium,so who watched more will depend this,no doubts you seen older residents that i only seen in pics or people talking about them,no doubts Regard that.

Ah hell Ze I joined full time in June of 2013 when Leora showed up. Before that just did monthly's and trials when a new couple showed up.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

OK, maybe you should have been more awake during class!!

Maybe 🙂

Still im going by what I see, and so far he has no been in the room yet where the girls are on the bed. It actually looks like he has left the apt. now so the girls are alone.

My bet for news residents..two couples(finaly again)one couple..Rose with boyfriend or Anna with boyfriend..second couple..completely new,she will look absolutely gorgeous,more curves than a Ferrari..luxurious big breasts..small lovely perky nipples..face of an angel..no shows..Just nice vacations with plenty of wild,fun sex,the two couples will get along pretty nicely..we could see that something could happen between the two couples.will not look forced neither scripted..will be spontaneous and entertaining to fallow.You read it were first.welcome to COV rebirth.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ah hell Ze I joined full time in June of 2013 when Leora showed up. Before that just did monthly's and trials when a new couple showed up.

Well both of us are veteran users of rlc,you more,but 4,5 years is also longgg time,lot of money spend by both😂.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe 🙂

Still im going by what I see, and so far he has no been in the room yet where the girls are on the bed. It actually looks like he has left the apt. now so the girls are alone.

There was a ex resident(Mickey)that usted to hide in bathroom corner till the girls show ended and he was allowed to join in and do his part..maybe Nate is hided in some corner😅.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Girls in the hall by the front door, not sure if the door bell rang or something, looks there was something going on.

I wondered if there were some insects. They were looking up at the curtains. But possibly it was when Nate☺️ left and they had to take a break from all that lying around