Ilka & Sam (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you can express your thoughts as much as you like and people are free to criticise you as well, it goes both way. don't be discouraged by that. we welcome different points of view here. 

having said that my criticism of your comment is that it is not welcoming to the new couple.

I critisized VoyeurHouseTV for choosing another straight couple, not the couple itself. We will judge them when they perform! 😉

• Like 1

Trust me I know from Voyeur sites, I was for one year subcriber to both VoyeurVilla and Lifeundercam who were more open-minded sites. Now we are left only with this site, which insists that gay sex is not profitable and no one likes it... Jesus Christ! 😛

3 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

Trust me I know from Voyeur sites, I was for one year subcriber to both VoyeurVilla and Lifeundercam who were more open-minded sites. Now we are left only with this site, which insists that gay sex is not profitable and no one likes it... Jesus Christ! 😛

I don't think the Voyeur-house is closed-minded, they had gay couples at some point but as I understand it was not a success story. if there is enough market demand for it, they'll bring it back, after-all it's all about money. 

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

I don't think the Voyeur-house is closed-minded, they had gay couples at some point but as I understand it was not a success story. if there is enough market demand for it, they'll bring it back, after-all it's all about money. 

Exactly. Tell me why as profit oriented company I should open places which don't bring me money. Makes no sense. That's the hard truth

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

And both of those site have since closed down. Doesn't that tell you something?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. Tell me why as profit oriented company I should open places which don't bring me money. Makes no sense. That's the hard truth

With zero promotion and two problematic rooms no wonder it was no success. They need some proper rooms as Tanya&Friends was (full bisexual and gay encounters). And how is it non-profitable (example: people will stop subscribing if they add gay rooms)? There are rooms here with zero activity for days and still they keep them open.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

And both of those site have since closed down. Doesn't that tell you something?

That police got them and VoyeurHouseTV is at risk too anyday? Not only those two but spygasm (full straight) and many other voyeurs sites closed down... The same could happen  to VoyeurHouseTV.