Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

Just now, alt0na_O7 said:

It seems so. I don't know the others, but it's good to see Clara again in about two months.
@dh2995 come back buddy, because "the legend is back"

Agree with you.There was an reason why this veterans residents were for so long online,others come and go fast,but not many stay for long time.Hopefuly Clara return means that the others residents are coming back also.V&k time to show uppp!😁.

• Like 1

I don't mind those who think "negative" about C & S and their few fans. I think the most important thing is that if you had an opportunity to meet a participant in VHTV in real life, could you tell him/her what you wrote here again?

intellectuality is not everything.

18tgmhvi7weicjpg.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I don't mind those who think "negative" about C & S and their few fans. I think the most important thing is that if you had an opportunity to meet a participant in VHTV in real life, could you tell him/her what you wrote here again?

intellectuality is not everything.

18tgmhvi7weicjpg.jpg

If rapist& had the chance to return to VHTV why wouldn't an perfectly fine resident like Clara have it,Hopeful this means the start of returning of all houses that were puted offline.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

glad to see all of the clara/stas bashers woke up. it must have been difficult finding stuff to complain about. sometimes i wonder why certain people watch vh at all. i guess their lives are so perfect that they have to find something else to complain about! give it a break!

• Like 3

Hopefully next houses to return are v&k and Dana place(mainly because we didn't see almost nothing from Ramona),the bad thing about this houses being closed(besides the residents)was the guests they had and some were pretty good.To be honesty the latest half dozen opened houses don't say absolutely nothing to me,just bring back some of the closed places..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

glad to see all of the clara/stas bashers woke up. it must have been difficult finding stuff to complain about. sometimes i wonder why certain people watch vh at all. i guess their lives are so perfect that they have to find something else to complain about! give it a break!

Wouldn't it be boring if everyone thought the same??? almost as bad as seeing bendy back again lol

• Like 3