Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i don't see much interest in this forum at all anymore. bashing for bashing's sake over & over again is boring. but if that's what everyone wants to do i guess they will continue to do it. the cost will eventually be a forum with 1 or 2 entries..................per month.

Well you have two choices really that is to read it or not, up to you really. As far as bashing for bashing sake you obviously have a selective reading problem as many comments are very favourable for many tenants. Different people have different views and always have done I do believe you yourself have made unfavourable comments from time to time or is this a selective memory problem as well. As the saying goes you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well you have two choices really that is to read it or not, up to you really. As far as bashing for bashing sake you obviously have a selective reading problem as many comments are very favourable for many tenants. Different people have different views and always have done I do believe you yourself have made unfavourable comments from time to time or is this a selective memory problem as well. As the saying goes you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.

agree GIF

ryan gosling clap GIF

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

as you can see i barely comment anymore. and you are correct. i would have a lot to say. but most of my negative comments would be about the cc members comments. as far as reading is concerned i'll continue to read the stupid posts or there wouldn't be a lot to read at all.

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as you can see i barely comment anymore. and you are correct. i would have a lot to say. but most of my negative comments would be about the cc members comments. as far as reading is concerned i'll continue to read the stupid posts or there wouldn't be a lot to read at all.

Well it ain't obligatory you know reading these so called stupid posts but am sure many value your contribution all the same.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'll get some tissues for you when he goes to jail as you will be crying a lot for a long time.

From someone across the pond, what we read there seems to be a small problem with something called evidence so far despite years of digging by many lncluding the FBI of all people. Now they are either crap at their jobs or there ain't any.😎 🙄 Still no doubt someone sometime will manage to fabricate something eventually. Don't worry we have similar twats over here as well lol.

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

From someone across the pond, what we read there seems to be a small problem with something called evidence so far despite years of digging by many lncluding the FBI of all people. Now they are either crap at their jobs or there ain't any. Still no doubt someone sometime will manage to fabricate something eventually. Don't worry we have similar twats over here as well lol.

from someone here there seems to be a small thing called ignoring reality. but there is no point in saying more as you would apparently join the rest of his fans in fantasyland. meanwhile the stupid comments multiply.

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat
5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Does this means we will see the houses that were closed reopening?Maybe V&K could be returning..🙂.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Does this means we will see the houses that were closed reopening?Maybe V&K could be returning..🙂.

2nd tour of election ll be 21st april. ı have hope all the houses in ukraine ll turn back end of this month. 

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

from someone here there seems to be a small thing called ignoring reality. but there is no point in saying more as you would apparently join the rest of his fans in fantasyland. meanwhile the stupid comments multiply.

Oh no please don't put me in the fan category for gods sake lol but this pantomine by your Democrats trying desperately to come to terms with the fact that they lost the election is rather amusing to say the least. We have similar problems here with many people refusing to accept they lost a referendum. Still such is life.