Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

After watching this apartment for a few days, I am curious to see what vibe the new girl will add - so far we have seen Hunter possibly tease some bi- curiosity, seen Piper give another man a blowjob and seen the guest guy (Haris) generally dial up the sexual tension!  Should be interesting to see how the night ends.

Also, the dead zone in the corner of the living room is annoying as heck - wish they could aim a cam so the whole living room was visible.

anyone know who Haris is.. both he and Hunter seem to be open to bi..I am thinking Hunter is being pretty Generous with Piper..haha  careful what doors you open up.. so far Piper seems to have a line drawn,,but he's pretty aggressive. Stay tuned!!!! 

24 minutes ago, Houlii said:

anyone know who Haris is.. both he and Hunter seem to be open to bi..I am thinking Hunter is being pretty Generous with Piper..haha  careful what doors you open up.. so far Piper seems to have a line drawn,,but he's pretty aggressive. Stay tuned!!!! 

It's been the big mystery the past few days - who is Haris interested in, Hunter or Piper or both.  Hunter seems amazingly comfortable with Haris, at several points leaving his naked girlfriend and a naked Haris alone together (though they haven't done anything without Hunter). Haris didnt seem into the blowjob from Piper at first, then he was, then he wasnt again lol.  Piper seems super flirty with Haris but doesnt seem to want to go further than blowjobs.  The dynamic is very strange but also kind of fun!

4 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Piper seems super flirty with Haris

Aside the fact that Haris seems flirty with the other girl. Not sure if they have met before tonight or not though. I was hoping that the girl would be for Hunter and Piper and Haris could take things a little further but it might just be the Domi/Daniel scenario: two couples fucking next to each other with no interaction. I'm really hoping the latter is not the case.

No I hate that scenario! Hunter & Haris have great chemistry! I don't want the other girl to ruin that. Piper seems comfortable with the whole situation. Their situation makes me think the polyamorous relationship of 2 males and a girl in the tv series Elite.

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Aside the fact that Haris seems flirty with the other girl. Not sure if they have met before tonight or not though. I was hoping that the girl would be for Hunter and Piper and Haris could take things a little further but it might just be the Domi/Daniel scenario: two couples fucking next to each other with no interaction. I'm really hoping the latter is not the case.

Yeah, I hope that's not the case either, it's hot at first but it gets kind of boring as each couple does their own thing.

5 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Yeah, I hope that's not the case either, it's hot at first but it gets kind of boring as each couple does their own thing.

be surprised if Haris's girl will jump right in to this mix..Piper took a few days to get comfortable with Haris.. maybe if they do this for a while she will get the nerve.. Piper is watching Hunter's ok to take it to the next step..We waited a long time for Piper to finally have a BBG..shit she was like a pro..awsome

6 minutes ago, Houlii said:

be surprised if Haris's girl will jump right in to this mix..Piper took a few days to get comfortable with Haris.. maybe if they do this for a while she will get the nerve.. Piper is watching Hunter's ok to take it to the next step..We waited a long time for Piper to finally have a BBG..shit she was like a pro..awsome

he visit their houses for months, even was "involved" (may have to confirm, but believe since the first one) with another female in their second house

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

he visit their houses for months, even was "involved" (may have to confirm, but believe since the first one) with another female in their second house

was surprised to see such a hot girl with him..he was kind of a dork last night..pretty sure this girl knows nothing about last night..interesting!!